Realizing Joint All-Domain Command and ControlThe C2ISR USA conference serves as a landmark strategic forum for the Five Eyes partners, bringing more than 150 representatives from DoD, Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps and Joint Staff together with defense industry leaders. It is part of our world-leading ISR portfolio, the overall aim of which is to deliver and to sustain a decisive information and decision-making advantage for combat forces across every warfighting domain - from space to cyberspace, from air to the seabed.
The US Joint Staff's adoption of Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) presents an unprecedented opportunity to unify service-level thinking on multi-domain warfare. The focus of this year's conference, it provides a platform for re-designing C2 frameworks with cross-domain operations in mind, and encourages the development of ISR capabilities that can be leveraged by every component of the joint force. For the C2ISR enterprise - and for our conference - JADC2 offers a chance to work towards capabilities that can meet the challenges of tempo, distance and A2/AD imposed by peer warfighting, enabling the delivery of warfighting effect across multiple domains.
2022 Conference Chairman
- Lt. Gen. (R) David A. Deptula, Dean, The Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Mr Matt Roper, Chief, Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance,, NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Lieutenant General Dimitri Henry, Director of Intelligence, J-2, Joint Staff, Pentagon
- Lieutenant General Dave Julazadeh, Deputy Capability of Staff Capability Development, NATO ACT
- Major General Daniel L. Simpson, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, ISR, US Air Force (Tentative)
- Major General Wolfgang Gäbelein, Director, Office for Defence Planning, Bundeswehr
- Major General Odd-Harald Hagen, Head of the Department of Defence Policy and Long term planning, Norwegian MoD
- Mr. Shane Hamilton SES, Associate Director of Intelligence, Air Combat Command, US Air Force
- Randall G. Walden SES, Director and Program Executive Officer, Rapid Capabilities Office (Subject to Final Confirmation), US Air Force
- Mr. Chris Ristich SES, Director, Air Force Transformational Capabilities Office, Air Force Research Laboratory, US Air Force
- Mr. Greg Ryckman SES, Deputy Director for Global Integration, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Air Vice Marshal Harvey Smyth, Director Space, UK Ministry of Defence
- Rear Admiral Thomas Henderschedt, Director, J2 Intelligence Directorate, U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
- Air Commodore Keith Taylor, Deputy Commander, Commander Airborne Early Warning & Control Force, NATO
- Brigadier General Andrew Clark, AGS Force Commander, NATO
- Brigadier Ian Langford, Director General Future Land Warfare, Australian Army
- Colonel Henry Hurt III, Director, Concepts and Plans Warfighting Laboratory/Futures Directorate, US Marine Corps
- Colonel Arnel David, DACOS, G5, NATO ARRC
- Colonel Frederick Coleman, Commander, 505th Wing, US Air Force
- Thomas Lawhead, Director, Operational Capability Requirements, Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategy, Integration and Requirements, US Air Force
- Laryssa Patten, Space and AGS Portfolio Manager, NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCI Agency)
- Mark Kitz, Program Executive Officer for Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S), US Army
- Brian Mazanec, Director, Defense Capabilities and Management, Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Confirmed Senior Representative, Representing Director, Defense Innovation Unit
- Javier Castellar, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), Aechelon Technology Inc.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Rd, 22311
Alexandria, VA, USAPhone
: Group Rate
: $179 per night, excluding applicable taxes and feesReservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking this reservation link
. We have reserved a selection of rooms at a discounted group rate, subject to availability;Cut-off date
: Monday, October 24th, 2022 (After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.) Rate is available 3 days prior, and 3 days post the event dates. However, these rates are subject to availability and will not be available past the group cut of date.