Realizing Joint All-Domain Command and ControlThe C2ISR USA conference serves as a landmark strategic forum for the Five Eyes partners, bringing more than 150 representatives from DoD, Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps and Joint Staff together with defense industry leaders. It is part of our world-leading ISR portfolio, the overall aim of which is to deliver and to sustain a decisive information and decision-making advantage for combat forces across every warfighting domain - from space to cyberspace, from air to the seabed.
The US Joint Staff's adoption of Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) presents an unprecedented opportunity to unify service-level thinking on multi-domain warfare. The focus of this year's conference, it provides a platform for re-designing C2 frameworks with cross-domain operations in mind, and encourages the development of ISR capabilities that can be leveraged by every component of the joint force. For the C2ISR enterprise - and for our conference - JADC2 offers a chance to work towards capabilities that can meet the challenges of tempo, distance and A2/AD imposed by peer warfighting, enabling the delivery of warfighting effect across multiple domains.
2022 Conference Chairman
- Lt. Gen. (R) David A. Deptula, Dean, The Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Mr Matt Roper, Chief, Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance,, NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Lieutenant General Dave Julazadeh, Deputy Capability of Staff Capability Development, NATO ACT
- Major General Daniel L. Simpson, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, ISR, US Air Force (Tentative)
- Major General Odd-Harald Hagen, Head of the Department of Defence Policy and Long term planning, Norwegian MoD
- Randall G. Walden SES, Director and Program Executive Officer, Rapid Capabilities Office (Subject to Final Confirmation), US Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal Harvey Smyth, Director Space, UK Ministry of Defence
- Air Commodore Keith Taylor, Deputy Commander, Commander Airborne Early Warning & Control Force, NATO
- Brigadier General Andrew Clark, AGS Force Commander, NATO
- Brigadier Ian Langford, Director General Future Land Warfare, Australian Army
- Mark Kitz, Program Executive Officer for Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S), US Army
- Colonel Brian Beachkofski, Commander, AFLCMC, Detachment 12 (Kessel Run), US Air Force
- Colonel Frederick Coleman, Commander, 505th Wing, US Air Force
- Colonel Henry Hurt III, Director, Concepts and Plans Warfighting Laboratory/Futures Directorate, US Marine Corps
- Confirmed Senior Representative, Representing Director, Defense Innovation Unit
- Colonel Arnel David, DACOS, G5, NATO ARRC
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Rd, 22311
Alexandria, VA, USA