Back for the 8th consecutive year, the Energy Supply Chain and Procurement Summit
will again attract supply chain and procurement leaders from the energy ecosystem, exploring how their organizations can respond to the turbulent market dynamics and new technology offerings by sharing best practices strategies for streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and sustainability, and achieving business value.
Over the past 7 years, thousands of executives have attended the conference, making it a not to be missed fixture on their calendars. The event is the industry's crucial education and networking gathering, where ideas are generated, and business is done.
While the agenda has been designed for energy executives, supply chain and logistics practitioners from all industries will benefit from attendees, as the event's themes are universal.
In 2022, Energy Supply Chain and Procurement
specialists will present in-depth case studies on how to:
- Constantly evolve their strategies for an increasingly turbulent world - when black swans are more and more common
- Build sustainability best practice into your supply chain - and move towards a circular economy
- Take advantage of the latest technology offerings from best in breed innovators, including robotic automation, IoT, additive manufacturing, blockchain
- Maintain and plan sustainable cost structures
- Improve transparency for external and internal stakeholders
- Consolidate resources and create synergies with internal and external partners
- Reshape the workforce skill-sets and retention strategies to meet business objectives
- And more!
Who Should Attend?
Upstream E&P Operators, Midstream Companies, Petrochemical, Lubricant, Refinery and Processing Plants, Electric, Utilities, Wind and Solar companies in addition to EPC and Oilfield Service Companies with the following job titles:
- Supply Chain
- Strategic Sourcing
In addition to:
- Consultancy and Training Firms
- Drilling Companies
- IT Software
- Freight, Transportation and Logistics Providers
- eBusiness Partners
- Madhivanan ( Madhi) T A, Director (Engineering, Procurement & Construction), DOW Inc.
- John Coyle, Director Global Supply Chain, Marathon Oil Corporation
- Peter Dill, Senior Manager Indirect Purchasing, Huntsman
- Joe Gallagher, Director, Strategy & Compliance – Global Supply Chain, Apache Corporation
- Charlie Groover, Director, Procurement & Supply Chain, Quantum Energy Partners
- Telyn Joseph, Director, Global Procurement, Oceaneering
- Xenophon Koufteros, Professor of Supply Chain Management at the Mays Business School, Texas A&M University
- Gee Lauder, Global Head of Supply Chain & Integrated Business Value Manager, Shell
- José Manuel Velarde, Sr. PRocurement Manager – Indirect, Americas, Huntsman Corporation
- Timothy Marx, President, Topl
- Brenda M. Udunna, Strategy & Performance Manager, Apache Corporation
- Leandro Reis, Materials Management, Seadrill
- Abid Rizavi, Global Drilling Procurement Manager, bp
- Faraz Shahid, Procurement Director; Engineering, Fabrication & Construction, bp
- Darren Shelton, Chief Product Officer, FuelTrust
- Sarah Jane Sherman, Vice President Supply Chain Management, Excelerate Energy
- Scott Theriot, General Manager of Supply Chain Services, i2ms
- Dr. Dale Tibodeau, Professor of Practice Supply Chain Management, Bauer College of Business
- Luke van der Waals, D2D Value Stream Owner, Schlumberger
- Mark Waddleton, Vice President, Corporate Development, First Genesis
- Maru Suarez Williams, Upstream - Global Supply Chain Advisor, Chevron
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Regency Galleria
2626 Sage Road, 77056
Houston, TX, USAHotel WebsiteDiscounted Room Reservations
There are a limited number of rooms available for conference attendees at the price of $179 per night/plus taxes.
Click the link below to make your room reservation.Hotel Reservation Link
All reservations must be made by November 14, 2022 to receive the discounted rate.