Our Inaugural Assured Microelectronics Summit
will bring together members of the DoD, US Government, and Industry to focus on the technologies and policies needed to enhance microelectronics
capabilities in support of increased supply chain resilience & overall national security efforts. Microelectronics
have been rapidly evolving as the demand for inexpensive and lightweight equipment has increased and have been incorporated into countless DoD systems. With modernization abilities being jeopardized by foreign microelectronics
(ME) production, actions, and investments, there is an effort by senior leaders across the federal government to develop and deliver next generation microelectronic technologies to enhance lethality, protect against supply chain disruption, and achieve economic competitiveness.This event is open to US citizens only.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Delivering Microelectronic Technology in Support of the Warfighter
- Reasserting US Strategic Leadership in Microelectronics through Academic Research and Partnerships
- Enabling Secure, Resilient, and Preeminent Microelectronic Capabilities to the Warfighter and Allied Partners
- Bringing Semiconductor Manufacturing Back to America to Ensure National Security
- Leading DoD Microelectronic Research and Engineering Efforts to Close the US Innovation Gap
- Developing a Microelectronics Strategy to Meet 21st Century USAF Goals
- Driving Microelectronic Innovations for AI and ML Strategic Advantage
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
Supply chain constraints have critically impacted production of semiconductors and other microelectronic systems. These disruptions have affected the availability of many goods upon which Americans rely including smartphones, computers, and automobiles. At the Assured Microelectronics Summit
, attendees will hear from leaders across the DoD, Federal government, industry, and academic communities about how the US can overcome these challenges and reassert strategic dominance in the microelectronics
Senior leaders within DoD have identified microelectronics
as one of their top research and engineering modernization priorities, and the department is currently seeking to add billions of dollars of funding through the CHIPS Act to be invested in this technology.
Attendees will hear from leaders and experts across the Federal Government, Industry, and microelectronics
research and development communities about current challenges. Additionally, the Summit will also convene a panel of industry leaders to discuss how public-private partnerships can overcome supply chain disruptions and empower American innovation.
Our Summit directly supports these DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a forum for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Microelectronics community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The Assured Microelectronics Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information
American Institute of Architects National HQHotel
1735 New York Ave NW,
Event attendees are responsible for their own accommodations.Parking
Parking details will be provided to registrants one week before the event in the “Event Logistics” e-mail.