Our 2nd Military Vehicles Systems Summit
is a Town Hall style forum that will bring together members from across the U.S. military services, DoD, academia, and industry to discuss current efforts and programs to modernize military vehicles
and vehicle systems
. This year's Summit will explore current and future efforts that aim to maximize the power, survivability, and lethality of US military combat and tactical vehicles.
Topics to be Covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Enabling Cross Domain Maneuverability with Survivable, Mobile and Lethal Combat Vehicles
- Delivering Dominant Ground Combat Systems for American Warfighting Superiority
- Integrating C4ISR Systems into Tactical Ground Vehicle Platforms
- Acquiring Land Systems to Sustain Marine Corps Fighting Capabilities
- Engineering and Designing the Next-Generation of Ground Systems and Military Combat Vehicles
- Equipping Marines with Systems that Enable Maneuverability, Lethality, and Protection
Why You Should Attend This Summit:Military vehicle
modernization has been identified as a key priority area for modernizing capabilities for the warfighter, and military vehicle
modernization is a key to unlocking situational awareness, warfighter protection and lethality, and maneuverability on the battlefield. As we face a diverse array of threats in an era of strategic competition, the US military will need systems that promote operations across all domains, including the crucial land domain. The second annual Military Vehicle Systems Summit
will discuss the advancement of current programs and lines of research and engineering that aim to design and deliver innovative, highly capable, mobile, agile, lethal, and protected military vehicle systems
to ensure the warfighter is able to maneuver to a position of advantage on the battlefield.
Attendees at this event will have the opportunity to hear from innovators, engineers, decision makers, and key military officials on updates to current and future combat vehicle programs. This year's event will explore opportunities to integrate emerging technologies such as AI and ML to automate military vehicles
and increase combat power. Additionally, this event will address the growing move toward vehicle electrification with our panel's discussion on ways to ensure clean, resilient sustained power for the fleet and realistic expectations and timelines for transitioning to hybrid and electric power. Join us at this year's second Military Vehicle Systems Summit
to network with senior leaders and contribute to discussions surrounding the modernization of military vehicles
and vehicle systems.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit's content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in networking and communication technology as well as key policy makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the military vehicles and vehicle systems community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies in vehicle technologies.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2022 Military Vehicle Systems Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information