The 11th Annual SOF & Worldwide Operations Symposium
will convene senior level leaders and decision makers from across the Special Operations Forces
community, regional combatant commands, Department of State, the IC, academia, and industry to focus on the initiatives and imperatives required to prepare U.S. Special Operation Commands for the future battlespace amid highly adaptive adversaries and progressively complex threat environments. The 2022 Symposium will aim to advance the operational and strategic capabilities essential to ensure continued mission success for the multi-domain operator.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Symposium:
- Building and sustaining special operations capabilities in an increasingly complex threat environment
- Developing and employing fully capable SOF in support of the joint force
- Enabling specialized airpower capabilities across all spectrums of conflict
- Facilitating anti-drone ops across the SOCOM enterprise
- Accelerating the delivery of innovative capabilities to USSOCOM through collaboration, innovation, and exploration
- Facilitating information dominance to enable operator success across all domains of the SOCOM enterprise
- Optimizing the performance, durability, and sustainability of the special warfare human weapon
- Countering disinformation to maintain the integrity of the information space
Why You Should Attend This Symposium:
This year's SOF & Worldwide Operations Symposium
will provide a 'Town Hall' style forum to explore initiatives to reorient the SOF
enterprise, prioritize information operations, modernize critical information and data capabilities, develop and field critical technologies for the future fight, strengthen cooperation with allies and partners, and highlight capability requirements and acquisition priorities. Attendees at the 11th Annal SOF and Worldwide Operations Symposium
will have the unique opportunity to examine the current and future technologies, strategies, and policies designed toward resilient and advanced capabilities for the Operator to effectively control the information space and maintain a competitive advantage.
Rapid shifts to the global security environment are presenting substantial new challenges to the U.S. military as adversaries have found ways to compete in the gray zone and actively employ irregular warfare campaigns. Attendees at the 11th Annual SOF and Worldwide Operations Symposium
will have the unique opportunity to examine the current and future technologies, strategies, and policies designed toward resilient and advanced capabilities for the Operator to effectively control the information space and maintain a competitive advantage. This year's Symposium will feature a panel to discuss the challenges of controlling the information space, the implementation of emerging tech and advanced capabilities, and how to advance SOF
priorities and facilitate continued mission success through information operations. Another panel will feature SOF
AT&L efforts to acquire and deliver critical advanced technologies to ensure continued operational and mission success for the future SOF
operator. Join us at this year's Symposium to learn and discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the special operation forces community as the DoD, government, IC, industry, and academia work together to enable the SOF
Operator with maximum strategic and competitive advantage.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Symposiums' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in special forces operations as well as key-policy makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our big data community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments, or ideas.
Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open
The 2022 SOF & Worldwide Operations Symposium
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information