Our 6th Annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit
will provide a forum for members of the DoD, Military Services, Federal Government, Industry, Academia, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss how modeling, simulation, and virtual training
technologies are supporting the DoD in its effort to improve Warfighter readiness and lethality for the future fight. The Summit will focus on efforts to leverage modeling & simulation and virtual training
technologies to increase warfighter readiness, enhance lethality, and enforce battlefield cohesion across the services at all echelons, in all domains.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Leveraging M&S and Virtual Training Environments to Enhance Force Readiness and Capability
- Facilitating Training Experiences that Foster Combat Readiness Across the DoD
- Delivering Next Generation Training Simulations to Ensure Trained, Ready, and Lethal Soldiers
- Utilizing Virtual Training and Simulations to Enable Continual Learning
- Providing Training Systems for Naval Operations Across the Military Continuum of Conflict
- Meeting the Full Range of USAF Operational Needs with Innovative M&S for Enhanced Training and Readiness
- Enabling the Evolution of Marine Corps Modernization with an LVC All-Domain Combat Training Environment
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
Our 6th Annual Military Virtual Training and Simulation Summit
will aim to address the critical need to effectively and efficiently train and prepare warfighters for the complex threat landscape they will face in the future fight. As it becomes increasingly more difficult, costly, and risky to replicate the future operating environment in real-world exercises, the services are turning their training initiatives toward the power of modeling, simulation, and virtual training
to realistically replicate where they will fight, who they will fight with, and where they will fight.
Join us at this year's Summit to hear from senior leaders from across DoD, military services, academia, and industry on how they are looking to modernize training and maximize capabilities for the Warfighter. The 2023 Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit
will promote an open and honest dialogue centered around virtual training and simulation
as the key to unlocking warfighter readiness, lethality, and capability to confront any enemy in any domain.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Modeling and Simulation communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open!
The Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information
2023 Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Karen Saunders, SES, Program Executive Officer, PEO Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation
- William Dries, SES, Deputy Director of Training and Readiness, United States Air Force (AF/A3T)
- BG William Glaser, USA, Director, Synthetic Training Environment Cross-Functional Team
- COL Stephen Marr, USA, Deputy Commander, 7th Army Training Command
- COL Mark Madden, USA, Modeling & Simulation Training Technologies Branch Head, NATO Allied Command Transformation
- COL Kathleen Samsey, USA, MD, MPH, MC(FS), Director, Directorate of Simulation, U.S. Army Medical Center of Excellence
- Laura Milham, PhD, Director, Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
- John Taylor, Deputy Program Manager, PM Training Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command
- Grace Marie Bochenek, Ph.D., Director, UCF School of MS&T
- Paul Rowlett, Chief, SOF Planning, Rehearsal, and Exercise Preparation (SOFPREP) and SOF Training Center, USSOCOM J3 T&E
- Lt. Col. Marcus Ferguson, USAF, Foundation Division Chief, AFAMS
- Jude Tomasello, Program Manager for Medical Simulation and Training, DHA
- Keith Brawner, PhD, Program Manager, USC Institute for Creative Technologies UARC; Senior Engineer, CCDC Soldier Center, SFC Paul Ray Smith Simulation & Training Technology Center
- Karim Abdel-Malek, PhD, Director, Iowa Technology Institute; Director, Virtual Soldier Research Program
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center
12676 Gemini Blvd N, 32816
Orlando, FL, USA
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando East/UCF Area
3420 Lake Lynda Drive Orlando, Florida 32817Hotel Discount Reservation Link