Our Biopesticides Europe 2023
will be taking place on 6th & 7th June 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
Both the global and European biopesticides
market has been growing steadily in recent years. Following new regulations and a growing demand for sustainable agricultural practices, biopesticides
are expected to continue expanding - fast becoming an essential biocontrol tool for farmers and growers all over Europe. Nonetheless, restrictive regulations and complex registration processes continue to pose a significant challenge for product commercialisation.
Our two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry.
The conference will also provide updates on market growth along with significant advances in new and innovative technologies as well as R&D projects.
Join us at this event in Brussels to gain further insights into how the producers of biopesticides
are rising to meet industry challenges and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Overview of the European Biopesticides Market
- EU - The Most Advanced Regulators in the World?
- Overcoming the Consequences of Lengthy & Costly Regulatory Processes for Biological-Focused SMEs
- Strategies to Optimise Product Development
- Transitioning from Resistance to Acceptance
- Strengthening Biopesticides' Position within the Integrated Pest Management Strategy
- New Innovations & Technologies in Biopesticides
- Bridging the Gap Between Industry, Academia & Government(s)
- Strategies to Combat Arising Issues in Biopesticides Formulation
- Opportunities & Challenges of Small Molecule Biopesticides and/or Bioinsecticides
- How Effective are GMO's within the Current European Farming Practices?
- Moving Towards the Globalisation of Biopesticides & A Healthier Ecosystem
Who Will Attend
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- R&D Scientists
- Biocontrol/Biochemical/Agrochemical Laboratories
- Registration Specialists
- Regulatory/Policy Officers
- Business Development Directors
- Commercial/Marketing Directors
- Industry Consultants
- Technical Managers
- Crop Protection Specialists
- Project Managers
- Marie-Noelle Douaiher, Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager & Chair of the Biopesticides Expert Group at Janssen PMP & Crop Life Europe
- Shireen Davies, CEO at SOLASTA Bio Ltd
- Aneesa Moolla, Project Manager at Kline
- Pierre Merle, NPP Head – North Europe at NPP, UPL
- Robert Malek, Scientific Officer at ORO Agri
- Amit Vasavada, Senior Vice President, R&D & CTO at ProFarm Group at Bioceres
- Daniel Garcia-Seco, R&D Director at AFEPASA
- David Lapuente, Project Officer at Biovegen
- Frederic Grimault, Head of Business Development & Marketing EMEA/APAC at Biotalys
- Wilke Heijs, Development Manager at Ceradis Crop Protection BV
- Olga Genilloud, Scientific Director at Fundación Medina
- James Essinger, Formulation Innovation Lead at Gowan Company
- Dean Metcalf, Plant Pathologist at Biocontrol Australia
- Anna Botta, Plant Health – Project Manager at Bioiberica
- Jovan Steffens, Lead Research Scientist at Incotec/Croda
- Anna Higley, Market Applications Specialist at Croda
- Ernesto Zavala, Science Manager – Research & Development at Atlántica Atlántica
- Scott Gibson, Founder & President at Quercus Agroforestry
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.