Our Biopesticides Europe 2023
will be taking place on 6th & 7th June 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
Both the global and European biopesticides
market has been growing steadily in recent years. Following new regulations and a growing demand for sustainable agricultural practices, biopesticides
are expected to continue expanding - fast becoming an essential biocontrol tool for farmers and growers all over Europe. Nonetheless, restrictive regulations and complex registration processes continue to pose a significant challenge for product commercialisation.
Our two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry.
The conference will also provide updates on market growth along with significant advances in new and innovative technologies as well as R&D projects.
Join us at this event in Brussels to gain further insights into how the producers of biopesticides
are rising to meet industry challenges and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Overview of the European Biopesticides Market
- EU - The Most Advanced Regulators in the World?
- Overcoming the Consequences of Lengthy & Costly Regulatory Processes for Biological-Focused SMEs
- Strategies to Optimise Product Development
- Transitioning from Resistance to Acceptance
- Strengthening Biopesticides' Position within the Integrated Pest Management Strategy
- New Innovations & Technologies in Biopesticides
- Bridging the Gap Between Industry, Academia & Government(s)
- Strategies to Combat Arising Issues in Biopesticides Formulation
- Opportunities & Challenges of Small Molecule Biopesticides and/or Bioinsecticides
- How Effective are GMO's within the Current European Farming Practices?
- Moving Towards the Globalisation of Biopesticides & A Healthier Ecosystem
Who Will Attend
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- R&D Scientists
- Biocontrol/Biochemical/Agrochemical Laboratories
- Registration Specialists
- Regulatory/Policy Officers
- Business Development Directors
- Commercial/Marketing Directors
- Industry Consultants
- Technical Managers
- Crop Protection Specialists
- Project Managers
- Shireen Davies, CEO, Solastia Bio Ltd
- Marie Noelle Douaiher, Chair of the Biopesticides Expert Group, Croplife Europe
- Dr Adolf Heintze, Teamleader, Senior Regulator Scientist, Eurofins Agroscience Services Regulatory
- Dr Vimala Prakash, Senior General Manager (R&D), IPL Biologicals Limited
- Sarah Van Beneden, Product Manager Microbials, Biobest Group
- Pierre Merle, North Europe Region Head NPP, UPL
- David Lapuente, Project Manager, Biovegen
- Dr Alon Glick, CTO, STK Bio-Ag Solutions
- Jana Volková, Research and Registration, MONAS Technology
- Robert Malek, Scientific Officer, Oro Agri
- Dr Amit Vasavada, Vice President, R&D, Marrone Bio Innovations
- Ernesto Zavala, Head Researcher, Atlantica Agricola
- Thorsten Roth, Sales Manager International, Carvex
- Tiago Izeppi, International Product Manager – Plant Health, CHR Hansen
- Dr Dean Metcalf, Plant Pathologist & Managing Director, Metcalf Bio Control
- Carolina Fernandez, I+D Director, Futureco Bioscience
- Dr Matthew Krause, Technical Lead, Speciality Crops, North America, Lallemand Plant Care
- Scott Gibson, CEO, Quercus Agroforestry
- Marisé Borja, Director of Biosolutions and Business Development, GAB Consulting
- Inês Rocha, Researcher (Microbiology), Battelle
- Alexander den Ouden, Technical Sales Engineer & Digital Phenotyping Expert, Phenospex
- Manuela Guiducci, Junior Dissemination Assistant, Ciaotech
- Frederic Grimault, Head of Business Development and Marketing EMEA/APAC, Biotalys
- Jochen Hanssens, Field Product Development Lead EU, Biotalys
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.