The Only Digitalization-Focused Conference for the Canadian Energy Sector
Following the great success of our 7th annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Canada
in 2022, we are happy to announce that our 8th Annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Canada
will take place in April 2023 in Calgary.
Digital Transformation, Position Data, Data Analytics, Artificial intelligence (AI), IoT, Cyber Security, and Digital Twins were the main focus of our conference this year.
Topics highlights from 2022 edition
- A recent update on Digitalization at Canada Natural Resources Limited CNRL
- Enabling a digitalized oilfield and real-time operation using data collection and analysis at Cenovus
- Round table discussion: Reviewing the data landscape and data challenges in the oil and gas industry
- Panel discussion: ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) data challenges for metrics that matter
- Establishing a Decarbonization Pathway Through an Air Emissions Digital Strategy at TC Energy
- Digital Twinning Brownfield Assets – Unified Data for Environmental, Safety, and Productivity Improvements
- Overcoming ransomware and cybersecurity crimes by implementing efficient cybersecurity measures from the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security
- Case Study from Suncor: How to appropriately prepare an oil and gas organization to successfully implement digital transformation
- Panel Discussion: Discussion amongst oil and gas professionals and academics on how Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, and the Industrial Internet of Things are transforming the oil and gas industry.
- Krzysztof (Kris) Palka, Founder & CEO, Akinê Inc.
- Kamran Yusuf Shami, Chief Information Officer, Oil & Gas Development Company Limited
- Tom Donnelly, P.Eng., COO/ Director of Business Development, iQommerce Corporation
- Andrew Ginter, VP Industrial Security, Waterfall Security Solutions
- Jimmy Zheng, Product Manager, TC Energy
- Hemanth Satish, Principal Engineer – Machinery & Facility Reliability Canada Gas Operations, TC Energy
- Denis Drolet, P.Eng., Senior Operations Engineer, Vermilion Energy Inc.
- Prabhu Srinivasan, P.Eng., Technical Team Lead, Operations And Data Analytics, Vermilion Energy
- Malik Selemankhel, Project Lead, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Juan Carlos Cabanillas Leon, Manager Digital Data & Analytics, TC Energy Inc
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
320 4 Ave SW, T2P 0H7
Calgary, Alberta, CanadaP
: 403.266.1611Hotel WebsiteMap