Our Premier AM Event Returns to the United States in June 2023Additive Manufacturing
, or 3D printing, is quickly becoming a staple component of advanced manufacturing capability across the aerospace, space and defense industrial base. With this in mind, we are holding our annual Additive Manufacturing for U.S. Aerospace, Defense and Space Summit
on June 13-14 in Orlando, Florida.
This senior and expert-led Summit will highlight the ongoing efforts to empower knowledge sharing and collaboration with those across the US military, government agencies such as NASA, prime contractors and leading space companies, tier 1 and tier 2 manufacturers, AM industry vendors and cybersecurity professionals. Ultimately, we plan to help build and clarify effective roadmaps for incorporating additive manufacturing
and 3D printing processes into the supply chain, and to explore challenges and best practices for integration, certification and standardization.
For years our UK based sister organization has continually brought together the top minds in the Additive Manufacturing
sector at our European Additive Manufacturing Summit
. Last year, we brought the event to the United States in June 2022. In 2023, we are thrilled to once again bring this conference series into the United States market to focus on the unique needs of stakeholders across the Additive Manufacturing
With keynote sessions from senior leaders, panels from topic experts and interactive discussion groups featuring industry innovators, this year's event is shaping up to be a groundbreaking conference with opportunities to share and learn.
Reasons to attend Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space
- Hear from leading experts across the Additive Manufacturing supply chain and discuss key challenges faced by this sector
- Understand how to integrate new materials, processes and technologies into your manufacturing process in order to maximise cost savings and efficiency
- Meet industry leaders who are bringing cutting-edge collaborative industrial solutions to the market and advancing opportunities of additive manufacturing
- Gain insight into the latest AM trends that will give your organization a future competitive edge
- Get new perspectives on solutions to scale up manufacturing and achieve a faster time to market with feasible economic returns
Key Themes Include:
- Certification and standardization strategies delivering critical assurance for defense, space and aerospace applications
- Space, air, land and sea applications for additive manufacturing processes, as well as the cybersecurity to protect assets
- Training engineers and designers to ‘think in additive manufacturing' terms to utilize AM's full potential
- Innovation and new technologies developing additive manufacturing for defense, space & aerospace
- Commercialization of research and developing short-term additive manufacturing strategies
"Very valuable. We acquired a state-of-the-art understanding, not only of technologies but also of the data and documentation complexities and eco-system of the AM community"
Rasmus Dejgaard Jensen, Programme Lead , Vestas Wind Systems
"Excellent. Well balanced to reflect the wide spectre of AM applicability” “For a starting company in this field this event has been valuable in particular with its applicability to automotive and power generating industries"
Alexander Urban, Chairman &CEO , Integrated Steel & Power Ltd
"Good cross-section of speakers, interesting inclusion of Space/satellite industry"
Neall Heath, Industrial Engineer , Selex ES
"It was a very valuable event, I will be attending any future events"
Mark Booth , Program Manager, Tronosjet Maintenance
2023 Event Chair
- Dr Mohsen Seifi, Vice President, Global Advanced Manufacturing Programs, ASTM INTERNATIONAL
- Dr Melissa Orme, Vice President, Additive Manufacturing, Boeing
- John Wilczynski, Executive Director, America Makes (National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining)
- Alison Park, Deputy Tech Fellow, Materials and Additive Manufacturing, NASA
- Dr. Mark Benedict PhD, Additive Manufacturing Director, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Nima Shamsaei PhD, Director, National Center for Additive Manufacturing
- Daniel Braley, Associate Technical Fellow & Additive Manufacturing Technical Focal, Boeing
- Colonel Patrick Tucker, Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics, I Marine Expeditionary Force, USMC
- Colonel Howard Marotto, Additive Manufacturing Business Director/ Deputy Commander, 4th Marine Logistics Group, EWI / USMC
- Dr Travis Mayberry, Additive Manufacturing Lead, Raytheon Missiles and Defense
- Tim Berry, Head of Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Launcher
- Barrett Veldsman, Founder, Defend3D
- Scott Sevcik, Aerospace & Defense Strategy & Analytics Lead, Dassault Systemes
- Abdul Haque, Technical Lead - Metal Additive Manufacturing, AMRC
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMarriott Orlando Downtown
400 W Livingston Street, 32801
Orlando, FL, USATEL
: +1 407-868-8686Group Rate:
$149 per night, excluding applicable taxes and feesReservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on the reservation link below. We have reserved a selection of rooms at a discounted group rate, subject to availability;Book your group rate for Additive Manufacturing USA Cut-off date
: Monday, May 22nd, 2023 (After the 22nd, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.) Rate is available 3 days prior, and 3 days post the event dates. However, these rates are subject to availability and will not be available past the group cut of date.