Building on the success of last edition of summit we are delighted to be back with our 3rd European Carbon Black Summit
that will take place on 14th on 15th June 2023 in Frankfurt, Germany.Carbon Black(CB)
demand is forecasted to increase, and addressing this increase will be very challenging as the war in Ukraine has already caused a big gap in the supply of virgin carbon black
. Some of the experts from this field say that shortage of supply of CB goes up to 40% compared to the years before the war. The main focus of this summit will be to address these issues. With key topics such as CB market overview, improving sustainability in the industry, achieving superiority in supply chain and others we will try to give answers to these pressing issues. Focus will be also on improving standardisation in recovered CB as well as problems with calculating life cycle of tires.
As is evident, European CB industry is facing big challenges in virgin and recovered carbon black
industry. Big amount of energy and time will be used in adaptation to the new situation which will be key for the industry to continue to progress, as well as meeting the demands of the end users.
This two-day event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the sector from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at this Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the carbon black
- Overview of carbon black market
- Impact of Ukrainian war on carbon black market
- Addressing the supply chain disruption
- Improving capacity of production of rCB
- Solutions to combat these shortages in the future
- REACH 2022
- Policy Frameworks and Safety Regulations regarding Carbon Black
- Overview of existing standardization in rCB
- ASTM Committee D36
- Future standardization and it’s implementation to rCB processes
Who Will Attend?
- CEO of Carbon Black companies
- Directors of research & development departments
- Suppliers of Carbon Black
- Feedstock/Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Consultants from Carbon Black Business
- Research & development teams form tyre and rubber industry
- Regulators and government policy makers
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Ad Van Oorschot, Chairman of the Summit, Sales and R&D Director, Black Bear Carbon
- Celso Magri, Global Marketing and Sustainability Director Rubber, Orion Engineered Carbons GmbH
- Vitaly Khusidman, CEO, G3CT
- Valeri Smits, Head of Innovation, PCBL Limited
- Krzysztof Wróblewski, CEO, Contec
- Didrik Tollander, CEO, Ecomation Oy
- Pascal Klein, CEO, Pyrum
- Richard Chiari, Global Lead Buyer Carbon Black, Semperit
- Jakub Szwajka, CEO, MAKROchem SA
- Robert Weibold, CEO, Weibold
- Jesse Klinkhamer, Chief Executive, Klean Industries Inc
- Tommi Pajala, COO and bord member, Ecomation Oy
- Andreas Kapf, Laboratory Manager, Pyrum
- Jiri Brejcha, CEO, Principal Consultant & Industrial Expert, Brejcha Rubber
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.