The Largest Global Summit on Methane Mitigation: Move from Detect & Repair to Predict & Prevent
More than 150 countries have signed up to the Global Methane Pledge - a collective effort to reduce global methane emissions by at least 30% from 2020 levels by 2030. It's an important call to action that puts methane abatement front and center of global efforts to combat climate change.
Rapidly reducing methane emissions from the oil and gas sector is an essential part of the Global Methane Pledge, but not all participating countries are as advanced as others.
With countries committing to collectively reducing methane emissions, it is now imperative that international leaders from across the oil and gas industry come together to develop new ways to identify, measure, monitor and eliminate methane emissions across their operations and show leadership in responsible energy production.
Join over 300 of your peers at the Methane Mitigation Global Summit
on June 19-22, 2023 in Houston, to share use cases from abatement efforts and help pave a new way forward.
Topics of Discussion:
- Individual Accountability to Global Responsibility: Committing to Ambitious Methane Reduction Targets In The Oil And Gas Sector
- Leveraging Collaboration: Managing Joint Ventures, Working with Industry Initiatives and Developing Vendor Partnerships
- Measurement, Reporting, and Verification: Improving Reliability of Methane Emissions Data
- Exploring Opportunities to Drastically Reduce Methane Emissions in Oil and Gas Operations
Get Inspired - Hear how industry leaders from across the world are developing and executing ambitious mitigation programs
Make Connections - Meet your peers and forge connections during dedicated networking time, executive dinners and receptions
Embrace Technology - Assess what solutions are available to assist you on your journey with live tech demos and showcases
Fuel Your Progress - Return to your organization with a plan to amplify cost-effective methane abatement efforts
The conference has been extremely informative. Getting to meet other folks in our industry but within ESG and sustainability has really been important to understand their thoughts and what’s influencing them and just create those networks and relationships, we've had a really good experience.
Chief Sustainability Officer, Civitas Resources
2022 Event Speakers Included:
- David Mendelson, Senior Vice President, Americas Region, Exploration and Production, TotalEnergies
- Garrett Jackson, Vice President, ESG and EHS, Devon Energy
- Mark Berg, Executive Vice President, Corporate Operations, Pioneer Natural Resources
- David Hartz, Head of US Land, Regulatory and Government Affairs, Equinor
- Erin Tullos, Consultant, OGMP 2.0, United Nations Environment Programme
- Elizabeth Lieberknecht, Regulatory and Legislative Manager, Environmental Defense Fund
- Wendy Kirchoff, Vice President, Regulatory Policy, AXPC
- Andrew Baxter, Director, Energy Transition, Environmental Defense Fund
- Andrew Nobbay, Director - Carbon Accounting, Oxy
- Vanessa Ryan, Manager, Methane Reduction, Chevron
- Fiji George, Senior Director, Climate and Sustainability, Cheniere Energy
- Brian Epperson, Director, EHS, Hess Corporation
- Matt Calhoun, Senior ESG Compliance Specialist, Civitas Resources
- Drew Pomerantz, Emissions Technology Manager, Schlumberger
- Rebecca Steinmann, Global Director Emissions Control, John Crane
- Jeffrey Goetzman, Manager - Texas Technical Field Operations, CenterPoint Energy
- Daniel Zimmerle, Director, Methane Emissions Program / Remote & Distributed Energy Center, Colorado State University
- Mark LaCour, Editor in Chief, Oil and Gas Global Network
- Vincent Higgins, President of Oil & Gas Digitization, mCloud Technologies Corp
- Dani Urton, Director - Energy Transition & Climate Change, Vertex Professional Services Ltd.
- Roger P. Cobert, Vice President, Technical Services,, SEMPCheck
- Richard Barber, Director, New Unit Sales, INNIO Waukesha Gas Engines Inc.
- Dr. Felix Hoehne, Managing Director, Sensirion Connected Solutions
- Jim Scherer, CEO, Aeris Technology, Project Canary
- Stefan Bokaemper, CEO, Kuva Systems
- Chad Bilger, Regional Environmental Sales Manager, SENSIT
- Caroline Alden, Co-founder and VP of Product and Markets, LongPath Technologies,
- Ian Dickinson, President & CEO, LongPath Technologies
- Ralph Whitten, Co-Founder, NevadaNano
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.