Modernizing The US Army's Armored Force For 2030+
Following the Russian invasion of Ukraine, along with growth and delivery of key armored vehicle programs, it is imperative that the US and allied nations continue to modernize their armored vehicle
With this in mind, we are pleased to host our annual Armored Vehicles Conference
in Austin. Our event serves as a global platform for the comprehensive discussion of everything armored vehicle
related, covering strategic issues from the threat environment, to the challenges of MRO and lifecycle management, all the way through to the next generation of 'optionally manned' combat vehicles. Over the course of our summit, military practitioners, research and development colleagues, acquistion specialists and partners from industry will discuss emerging technologies, changing CONOPS, and preperations for the challenges of the Army of 2030 and beyond.
This year's Austin event will feature subject matter experts delivering briefings within their fields of expertise including Operations, Training, Vehicle Design, Program Management, Sustainment & In-Service Support, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Power Generation and Management, Vehicle Protection Suites, Decisive Lethality, Uncrewed Systems and Manned/Unmanned Teaming.
Join us for two days of knowledge sharing, thought leadership, networking and collaboration with decision makers and senior leaders from both the customer community and industry. Reserve your attendance today!
Armored Vehicles USA 2023:
- Provided a vehicle-centric lens to examine The Army Modernization Strategy (AMS) and how the Army is transforming into a multi-domain force by 2030
- Delivered updates on the Next Generation Combat Vehicle (NGCV) program; OMFV, RCV & AMPV
- Supported the outreach objectives of U.S. military commands
- Hosted international leaders to share case-studies with US counterparts and provide opportunities for productive sidebar discussions with allies and partners
- Facilitated discussion on warfighting concepts and the role of armor in multi-domain high-intensity conflict
"Very valuable because all aspects of future armoured vehicles were well covered"
Planning Division II, Land Systems Roadmap Group, German Ministry of Defence, IAV USA 2019 Speaker
"Very valuable. You got the right level of people at this conference. Contacts made were invaluable!"
Sales / Marketing Manager, Bren-Tronics, Inc., IAV USA 2019 Sponsor
"Very valuable in advancing conversations and securing contacts"
Sr. Program Manager, University of Dayton Research Institute, IAV USA 2019 Attendee
"It was valuable in providing insight into upcoming programs and timelines. Also provided some networking opportunities"
Program Manager, DEW Engineering, IAV USA 2019 Sponsor
"It was good to hear the latest info from Futures Command"
Business Development, Leonardo DRS Land Electronics, IAV USA 2019 Sponsor
- General (Ret.) David G. Perkins, Former Commanding General, US Army Training and Doctrine Command
- General Gary Brito, Commanding General, Training and Doctrine Command, US Army
- Major General Glenn A. Dean, PEO, Ground Combat Systems (GCS), US Army
- Major General James P. Isenhower III, Commanding General, 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss, US Army
- Major General Curtis Buzzard, Commanding General, Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning, US Army (subject to final confirmation)
- Major General Donn H. Hill, Commanding General, Security Force Assistance Command, US Army
- Brigadier General Geoffrey Norman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicles Cross-Functional Team, Army Futures Command, US Army
- Brigadier General Jason B Nicholson, Commanding General, US Army Security Assistance Command, US Army
- Mr. Garry Bishop SES, Deputy Director, Operational Test & Evaluation, Land and Expeditionary Warfare, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Mr. Stephen Bowdren, SES, Program Executive Officer, Land Systems, USMC
- Dwayne D. Hynes, Chief of Foreign Intelligence Technology, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, US Army
- Duane Stefaniak, Deputy Chief of Foreign Intelligence Technology, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, US Army
- Sandy Long, Senior Advisor for Defense Exports, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army
- Colonel Armin Dirks, Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support, Bundeswehr
- Lieutenant Colonel Paul Santamaria, Product Manager, Medium Caliber (PdM MC), PM MAS, JPEO Armaments & Ammunition, US Army
- Benjamin Pinx, Chief, Science & Technology Integration (S&TI), US Army DEVCOM
- Andy McIntyre, Deputy Head, Future Capability Group (FCG), Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S), UK Ministry of Defence
- Ted Maciuba, Consultant - Robotics, AI, and Technology, Maciuba Consulting LLC
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueAustin Marriott Downtown
304 E. Cesar Chavez Street, 78701
Austin, Texas, USA