AIRCRAFT Supplier Summit - green // digital // reliable
The new generation of aircraft manufacturers and suppliers will meet and do business in Leipzig, Germany. Summit Host is Maximilian D. Fahr, Vice President Supply Chain at Deutsche Aircraft.
The perfect place for the new generation of Aircraft Programs and it's Suppliers!
The aviation industry is on the verge of the greatest technological transformation of all time. The quest for sustainability allows innovative minds to make new concepts come true for all stakeholders for a new generation of aircrafts.
How these new concepts can be implemented together with suppliers, airlines, and MRO providers in partnership and how procurement can already make a major contribution today will be discussed at the AIRCRAFT Supplier Summit
AIRCRAFT Supplier Summit 2023
The second edition of the AIRCRAFT Supplier Summit
will be a two-day event. It will take place on November 7-8, 2023 at the Globana Campus in Leipzig, Germany.
The event is designed for suppliers to network with their peers, and explore opportunities for collaboration. There will also be presentations by leaders in the aerospace industry about new technologies and best practices for supplying aircraft manufacturers.
- Procurement Excellence
- Cabin of the Future
- Sustainable Technologies
- Resilient Supply Chains
- Green Propulsion
- MRO / Airlines
Review Aircraft Supplier Summit 2022
The first AIRCRAFT Supplier Summit
was a huge success with many suppliers, manufacturers and service providers coming together to share the latest news in the industry.? In two days of speeches, networking, discussions, and panels, we walked through what's next for our industry and what the future holds for suppliers, OEM and passengers.
- Summit Host: Maximilian Fahr, Vice President Supply Chain, Deutsche Aircraft
- Giuseppe Fiorentino, SOGECLAIR Engineering GmbH General Manager, Sogeclair
- Christiane Bausback, Chief Operationg Officer, N+P
- Thomas Tschirner, Head of Civil Majors and Program Supply Management, ArianeGroup
- Dr. Hajo Drees, CEO, Berlin Institure Supply Chain Management
- Joachim Schöffer, Managing Partner, 4cost
- Nico Neumann, Managing Partner, Deutsche Aircraft
- Alexander Popkes, General Manager Germany, CIMPA PLM Services
- Christian Klopsch, Head of MRO, Schaeffler Aerospace, Schaeffler
- Dr. Stefan Berndes, Head of Air Transport, Equipment & Materials, BDLI
- Dr. Regina Pouzolz, Director Sustainability, Deutsche Aircraft
- Patricia Ferrari, Head of Procurement, Deutsche Aircraft
- Dr. Sebastian Seemann, Co-Founder & CTO, Vaeridon
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The preliminary Summit AgendaNovember 6, 2023 - Pre-Conference Networking
November 7, 2023 - First Day of AICRAFT'23
- Networking and nice get-together
- Set up of the exhibition
November 8, 2023 - Second Day of AIRCRAFT'23
- Supplier Awards
- Nadcap Workshop
- Flying Dinner
GLOBANA Messe & Event Campus Leipzig / Halle
Münchener Ring 2, 04435
Leipzig, Schkeuditz, Germany
The GLOBANA Messe & Event Campus Leipzig / Halle is located close to the Schkeuditzer Kreuz motorway interchange (A9 Munich/Berlin, A14 Dresden/Hannover) and the airport Leipzig/Halle.Parking
On the Center grounds there are several large parking lots. Please follow the signs.By public transport – S-Bahn (suburban railway)
From Leipzig Central Station or from Halle Central Station ride on S-Bahn S10 approx. 20 minutes to the stop Schkeuditz West. From there it takes just 5 minutes to walk to the GLOBANA AIRPORT Fair & CONFERENCE CENTER.From the airport Leipzig / Halle
The Globana Airport Fair & Conference Center is located in close proximity to the airport Leipzig/Halle. It takes only 10 minutes to reach the main airport terminal.City connection
The Globana Airport Fair & Conference Center is located in close proximity to two cities. A ride to the inner cities of Leipzig and Halle/Saale by car or by train takes about 20 minutes.