Our 2nd European Methanol Summit
take place on 11th & 12th October 2023 in Dusseldorf, Germany. The conference will bring together Methanol and Chemicals industry experts, technology innovators, methanol producers and research organisations to learn, share and discuss the current and emerging topics in the methanol industry.
The two-day event will give you an insight on the latest EU regulations, newest methanol production and conversion technologies, and commercial benefits of methanol. Our 2nd European Methanol Summit
will also showcase future opportunities in the methanol market for shipping and alternative fuels and blend together inspirational keynotes, informative sessions, and wonderful networking opportunities.
- European Market Review of Methanol Production, Supply Chains and Pricing.
- Policy, Regulations and Support Mechanisms to Promote Local and Sustainable Methanol Production.
- Technological Developments for Methanol Production.
- Towards Large Scale Production of Green Methanol.
- Methanol's Role to Decarbonise the Maritime Industry.
- Chemical Production from Methanol.
- Other End Markets
Who Will Attend?
- Methanol Producers
- Chemical Companies
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Fuel Producers
- Catalyst Suppliers
- EPC Contractors
- Plant Manufacturers
- Dag Nikolai Ryste, CEO at Glocal Green
- Olivier Maronneaud, Global Lead Methanol at S&P Global
- Matthias Schmidt, Director of Business Development at Enerkem
- Jose Luis Moran. Director of Integrated Energy Solutions at Viridi
- Arne Strybos, Program Manager Fuel Transition at Port of Antwerp-Bruges
- Joost Mathot, Director Products at Damen Shipyards Group
- Emil Vikjaer-Andresen, EVP Head of Power-to-X at European Energy
- Salva Mehtash, Brand Manager at Gidara Energy
- Frederic Meyer, Head of Strategy and Projects Department at TotalEnergies
- Gijs Bakker, CEO at Lowlands Methanol
- Oscar Sastron, Senior Manager Renewable Fuels Commercial Manager at Repsol
- Luis Janeiro, Program Officer Renewable Energy Roadmaps at IRENA
- Remko Detz, Scientist Renewable Fuels & Materials at TNO
- Bo Gleerup, CEO at Nordic Green
- Rafik Anmar, Manager of Government & Public Affairs in Europe at the Methanol Institute
- Johannes Bogren, VP Sodra Cell Bioproducts at Sodra
- Matthias Lisson, Country Manager D-A-CH at Hy2gen
- Hendrik Steinort, Senior Associate, Industry Solutions at Enviva
- Edgar Harzfeld, Professor of Electrical Engineering at Stralsund University of Applied Sciences
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Inselstrasse 2, 40479