Enhancing and maintaining Warfighter performance is critical to the well-being of national security and in ensuring long-term sustainable capabilities. Successful performance does not stop at the physical abilities, but rather encompasses all aspects of wellness including physical and mental through accessible and tailored training, mentoring, nutrition, sleep and therapy.
The 5th Annual Human Performance & Biosystems Summit
will bring together DoD, Military Research Labs, Industry, Academia and Sports Medicine Professionals in a "Town-Hall" style discussion to help facilitate conversations on the latest developments in human performance capabilities that ensure peak performance of the Warfighter. Senior leaders across the military services and their respective research labs will share currents efforts and initiatives on promoting holistic wellness programs for the long-term physical and mental well-being of our Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Guardians and Airmen both on and off the battlefield.
Topics covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Ready & Resilient: Driving DoD Optimization of Warfighter Performance Across a Broad Range of Operations
- TRADOC Strategy: Leading the Army's Culture Shift on Health and Fitness
- CHAMP Initiative: Highlighting Performance Nutrition as the Linchpin to Mission Readiness
- Spearheading Undersea Operational Capabilities for Naval Warfighter Dominance
- Tracking the Performance and Status of Soldiers During Training, Mission Planning, and Recovery
- Discussing Emergency Preparedness in Sports: Addressing the Physical and Mental Well-Being of Athletes in Critical Situations
- Driving Efforts on Enhanced Crew Health and Performance Through the CIPHER Project
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
This year's Summit will highlight the implications of hybrid human machine thinking on the Warfighter and how it affects enhanced performance capabilities. Further, senior leaders will address the importance of the diet, exercise, sleep triad and the impact it has on human performance and mental health as the staple of all-around wellness. A broader discussion on long-term, sustainable fitness will offer attendees insight into the cultural shift of health and wellness within the Armed Services, as well as, tracking a number of biometric markers to assess environmental impacts on the human body, such as during space missions. This year's panel will assemble esteemed sports professionals to convene on the importance of emergency preparedness in sports in order to successfully address the physical and mental well-being of athletes in critical situations.
Health and human performance involve taking a holistic view of various mental, physical, and emotional variables that affect overall military success. The objective is to understand obstacles faced by Service members and create tools to tackle these issues on multiple fronts. Government funding centers around innovative programs initiatives that drive support for the Warfighter both on and off the battlefield for sustainable performance. This year's event is geared towards exploring innovative studies examining human performance in space, wearable sensors that monitor human molecular signatures, accelerating training to prepare Warfighters and machines coexisting on the battlefield and the importance of nutrition on performance.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit's content and focus areas. We will assemble the most respected minds in the human performance community, including operational leaders, key policymakers, DoD labs, industry, and academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to human performance and biosystems.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest operational energy priorities of interest to the DoD and Federal Government.
- Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2023 Human Performance and Biosystems Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information
2023 Speakers Include:
- SMA Michael A. Grinston, USA, Sergeant Major of the Army
- MG John Kline, USA, Commanding General, United States Army Center for Initial Military Training, TRADOC
- CMSgt. Roger Towberman, USSF, Chief Master Sergeant, U.S. Space Force
- Dr. Michael Monaco, MD, Head Physician, Kansas City Chiefs, National Football League
- Dr. Gaurav Sharma, ST, Chief Scientist, 711th HPW, Air Force Research Laboratory
- CAPT J. Russell Linderman, USN, PhD, Deputy Director, Consortium for Health and Military Performance (CHAMP)
- Dr. Jonathan Scott, PhD, RD, CSSD, LD, Assistant Professor, Department of Military and Emergency Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Judy Hayes, Chief Science Officer, Human Health Performance, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.