Enable recovery and growth, build operational resilience and improve productivity with a connected workforce
With a dynamic and changing workforce, digital leaders are fast tracking data-driven connected worker solutions to effectively capture and retain valuable knowledge, improve workforce mobility, and drive continuous improvement for sustainable growth.
Developed in partnerships with our Advisory Board, this year's event will feature a cross-industry immersive exploration of the challenges faced by digital manufacturing leaders and will help you develop an action plan to leverage data driven connected worker
technologies that can enable seamless collaboration, enhanced insights and drive informed decisions on the frontline.
If you want to understand how to better connect your workforce to the digital resources they need to work more effectively and increase productivity across your manufacturing operations, then this years Connected Worker Europe Summit
is your must attend event of 2023.
Join over 150 of your peers in Dusseldorf to discuss:
- Overcoming Resistance to Change through Best Practice User Adoption Strategies
- Connecting People and Technologies to Tactical, Operational and Strategic Processes
- The Integration of Connected Worker, Predictive Maintenance and Digital Twin
- Scaling Connected Worker Projects across Multiple Sites
- Building Sustainability and Energy Efficiency into your Connected Worker Operating Environment
- Infrastructure and Connectivity to Support Connected Worker Project Roll-Out
- Transforming your Plants into Digital Factories of the Future Through the Power of Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Professional conference chock full of subject matter experts. I appreciate the genuine exchange of information and ideas at these conferences.
Great information, broad topics that covered current state issues and a look at future challenges.
Congratulations on running an excellent event. Feeling energized about the learning. Look forward to staying connected and attending next year.
Excellent job on setting up the conference and the fantastic speakers and panels. I learnt a lot through the interactions including the many new technologies.
- Caroline Viarouge, Chief Executive Officer, EIT Manufacturing
- Garima Singh, Chief Architect & Head of Enterprise Architecture, Sandvik
- Jaume Carreras Buscato, Head of Digital Transformation, Henkel
- Jesper Toubøl, Elements and Moulds Vice President, LEGO
- Jan Burian, Associate Vice President, Head of Manufacturing Insights EMEA, IDC
- Ted Stoves, Product Owner – Connected Worker Group, Chevron
- Guillermo Renancio Artal, Director of Technology, Expansion & Strategic Partnerships, Grupo Nueva Pescanova
- Fausto Artico, Global Head of Data Science at Innovation Team (GP&T), GlaxoSmithKline
- Mohamed Abdelaziz, Deputy Engineering Director – Local Content Manufacturing Manager & Digital Manager, Mercedes-Benz
- Rohan Vermeulen, Automation Infrastructure Lead (ICS/OT), Pfizer
- Uwe Kueppers, Chairman, MESA EMEA
- Patrick Klingler, Manager Chief Data Officer Hub, Mercedes-Benz
- German Figueroa, Global Digital Manufacturing Senior Manager, Danone
- Alex Samchenko, NPI Engineering Manager & Industrial 4.0 Transformation Leader, Philips
- Adrian Sebastian Palka, Manager Digital Manufacturing & Industry 4.0, Johnson Controls
- Ozgur Mutlu, Global Digital Manufacturing Manager, Danone
- Dr Heiko Gierhardt, Director Material Fulfilment, Jaguar Land Rover
- Sebastian Szatala, Senior Manager, Engineering & Maintenance Systems & Solutions, Kenvue
- Jair Ribeiro, Analytics and Insights Leader, Volvo Group
- Shibu George, Head of the Project Department, Apollo Tyres
- Anvesh Kulkarni, PLM & Change Management Leader, AGCO Corporation
- Sanjeev Sujan, Senior Manager Digital Projects, Engineering & Process Technology, Clariant
- Talha Aksoy, Digital Transformation Supervisor, SOCAR
- Cristina Jackson, Operational Excellence Lead EMEA, Covestro
- Satyajit Wattamwar, Data Science Leader, Unilever
- Grigor Bambekov, Former SVP Business Transformation, Delek US
- Majd Ayoubi, Digital Transformation Projects Manager, Indorama Ventures PCL?
- Stefan Schleyer, Domain Principal Architect, Technology Development, SKF
- Christoph Runde, Managing Director, Virtual Dimension Center (VDR)
- Thomas Hughes, World Class Manufacturing Lead, Zaptic
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
H4 Hotel München Messe
Konrad-Zuse-Platz 14, 81829
Please note this group rate will be valid until 3 November, 2023, any rooms booked after this cut off date will be made on a space and rate available basis.