Our 11th Energy Storage conference
will be taking place in London, UK, on 13th-14th September 2023. The two-day event will bring together senior representatives from companies involved in the energy storage
sector from utility providers, power generators, technology developers, energy storage
service providers and policy regulators.
After three years off we are excited to bring back the Energy Storage conference
on the 13th & 14th September 2023, with key topics in strategies to improve grid connections, reviewing hydrogen storage and alternative systems in ES and many other challenges and opportunities associated with the energy storage
industry as we strive to meet net zero.
- Overview on the Energy Storage Market
- Policy and Regulation Framework
- Case Studies of Energy Storage
- Outlook on the Costs, Finance Solutions and Investment Options
- Evaluating the Technical Development of Battery Systems
- Optimising Business Strategies within Energy Storage
- Hydrogen: Threat or Friend of Battery Storage?
- Assessing the Critical Minerals Market within Energy Storage
- Improving Long Term Storage Solutions
Who Will Attend?
- Senior representatives from national utility companies
- Technology developers
- Energy storage service providers
- Policy regulators and industry analysts
- Energy investors
- Research organisations
- Consultants in energy storage
- Power generators
- Distribution network
- Service operator companies
- Chairwoman: Michelle.T.Davies, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Salvatore De Carlo, Head of System Strategy and Positioning, Terna SpA
- Guy Winter, Partner, Fasken
- Kshitiz Agarwal, Senior Associate Director, Jacobs
- Hannah Bryson-Jones, Director, Delta H Consulting Ltd
- Kishor Sharma, Commercial Manager, Ingeteam
- Tor Eigil Hodne, Senior Vice President European Affairs, Statnett SF
- Anna J. Siefken, Senior Advisor, Office of Technology Transitions, U.S. Department of Energy
- Olimpia Pilch, Chief Operating Officer, Critical Minerals International Alliance
- Jean-Pascal Boutin, Partner, EY
- Maryna Hritsyshyna, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, Hydrogenious LOHC Technologies GmbH
- Dr Kevin Gunan Shang, Senior Research Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
- Riccardo Zanetti, Senior Business Developer, Orsted
- Alex Hart, EV and Storage Manager, National Grid ESO
- Carol Choi, Flexibility Markets Developer, UK Power Networks
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.