The 2023 Critical Infrastructure Security Summit
will focus on defending and creating resilient systems to protect our nation's vital infrastructure from outside threats and other dangers. The interconnectivity and advanced capabilities that digital systems have provided to our nation's infrastructure systems also poses an avenue of approach for America's enemies to cripple US production and economic power without having to fire a shot.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Investing in a Resilient Future through Strategic Partnerships and Collaborative Action
- Modernizing Cyber Defense Strategy to Ensure Air Domain Superiority
- Supporting Public and Private Partners to Enhance Security & Resiliency across Critical Infrastructure Sectors
- Promoting Economic Growth through Protecting Critical Commercial Infrastructure and Enhancing Online Safety
- Disrupting Cyber Adversaries through Intelligence Sharing & Public-Private Partnerships
- Protecting US Private Data from Attack & Exploitation in Support of National and Infrastructure Security
- Strengthening Space Mission Performance through Responsive & Agile Cybersecurity
- Leveraging Public-Private Partnerships to Develop Secure & Resilient Semiconductor Supply Chain Infrastructure
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The US National Cybersecurity Strategy prioritizes defending critical infrastructure through the expansion of cybersecurity requirements in critical sectors. A key component of this is continued and strong public-private collaboration at the speed and scale necessary to secure critical infrastructure and the essential services that the US depends on.
At the 2023 Critical Infrastructure Security Summit
, attendees will hear from leaders and experts across government and industry to discuss the current threat environment and the technologies and policies necessary to disrupt and dismantle those threats.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in human and technical analysis from intelligence leaders to key policymakers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the national security community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Sponsor & Exhibit:
The Critical Infrastructure Security Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Contact us for sponsorship information
2023 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- David Frederick, Executive Assistant Director for China, NSA
- Dr. David Mussington, Executive Assistant Director for Infrastructure Security, CISA
- André Mendes, Chief Information Officer, Department of Commerce
- Dr. Wanda T. Jones-Heath, SES, Principal Cyber Advisor, Department of the Air Force
- Radhika Fox, Assistant Administrator, Office of Water, EPA
- Cynthia Kaiser, Deputy Assistant Director, Cyber Division FBI
- Dr. Dev Shenoy, Principal Director for Microelectronics, USD(R&E)
- Erin M. Miller, Executive Director, Space ISAC
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center
701 N Fairfax St, 22314
Alexandria, VA, USA
Event attendees are responsible for their own accommodations.
Parking details will be provided to registrants one week before the event in the “Event Logistics” e-mail.