The 2nd Annual AI for Defense Summit
will bring together key leaders from across the DoD, IC, federal government, academia, and industry to discuss how the United States is enabling AI innovation to modernize defense capabilities and deliver cutting-edge technologies to support national security initiatives and the Warfighter's overall mission.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Accelerating Artificial Intelligence Innovation and Implementation Across the Department of Defense
- Synchronizing and Augmenting the DoD's Artificial Intelligence, Data, and Digital Solutions Goals, Strategies, and Innovation
- AI's Potential to Deliver the Intelligence and Decision Advantage
- Strengthening Partnerships to Amplify and Coordinate AI Research and Policy
- Driving AI/ML and Autonomy Research Across the DoD Enterprise
- Accelerating Defense Innovation with AI-Centric Policies, Plans, and Capabilities
- Developing and Delivering an AI-Enabled Army for the Future Fight
- Driving the Air Force's Vision to Implement Transformational AI and Autonomous Capabilities
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
This year's AI for Defense Summit
will explore ways the Department of Defense is enabling AI innovation to modernize defense capabilities in support of enhanced decision-making, situational awareness, strategic planning, simulations and training, predictive maintenance and analytics and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of military operations.
Artificial intelligence is playing an increasingly important role in U.S. defense and national security, and the Department of Defense is allocating billions of dollars to advance transformational AI capabilities. The 2023 AI for Defense Summit
will provide a 'town-hall' style forum to discuss how the integration of innovative, cutting-edge AI technologies is enhancing the warfighter's situational awareness, information advantage, combat power, connectivity, and overall digital capacity at the strategic and tactical edge. Sessions at this year's Summit will explore AI's applications for autonomous weapon systems, predictive analytics, cybersecurity, logistics and supply chain management, simulation and training, and intelligent chatbots and natural language processing. In addition, this year's Summit will deepen your understanding of the policy, technology, and ethical challenges and opportunities presented by AI. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to network with, learn from, and ask questions to experts and senior leaders from across the artificial intelligence community. Join us at this year's AI for Defense Summit
to stay ahead of the technology curve, share your own insights, and contribute to the discussion on the future of artificial intelligence and machine learning in enhancing defense and security.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in AI/ML across military and civilian offices.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and government as it relates to artificial intelligence.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies, policy considerations, and solutions of interest to the DoD and government for AI, machine learning, and autonomy.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The 2023 AI for Defense Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Contact us for sponsorship information
2022 Speakers Included: (2023 Coming Soon!)
- Honorable Gabe Camarillo, Under Secretary, U.S. Army
- Honorable Gina Ortiz Jones, Under Secretary, U.S. Air Force
- Dr. Jaret Riddick, STTM, Principal Director for Autonomy, OUSD R&E
- Maj Gen John Olson, USAF, Chief Data and AI Officer, Department of the Air Force
- Brett Vaughan, Navy Chief AI Officer/ AI Portfolio Manager, ONR
- Harry Dreany, PhD, AI Development Lead, Marine Corps Warfighting Lab
- Robert Sadowski, ST, PhD, Army Chief Roboticist, DEVCOM Ground Vehicle Systems Center
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueSunset Room at National Harbor Marina
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
Hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate at: THE HYATT PLACE NATIONAL HARBOR
123 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745Hotel Discount Reservation LinkParking
A full list of parking options can be found here: https://parking.nationalharbor.com/