The 3rd Annual Biosensors for Medical Wearables Conference
will be back for 2023 in Boston to bring together device developers, MedTech, component manufacturers and big pharma to share and discuss the exciting advances in the medical wearable technology landscape.
The wearable biosensors market has grown significantly in recent years leading to increasingly growing potential for medical applications and at home alternatives for patients. Withing growing applications and potential in remote patient monitoring, diagnosis, therapeutics and detection of disease, wearable sensors are attracting considerable interest due to their opportunities in better supporting patients, clinical outcomes and decisions. Furthermore, AI and connected technologies are furthering the potential opportunities of this industry. However, challenges including flexibility of wearable devices, the collection of clinical-grade data and advanced battery technologies still remain for the industry to overcome. This year’s conference looks to address these hot topics through case studies and industry insights.
This is a must attend event, giving you the chance to engage in the latest innovations that are accelerating the wearable biosensors industry. We hope to welcome you in October 2023!
Benefits of Attending
- Benchmark against and explore the latest biosensor technologies for wearable medical devices
- Delve into the potential of wearable sensors and digital tools in decentralised diagnosis in areas such as cardiology
- Gain insight into the utilisation of wearable sensors in remote patient monitoring and maximising these opportunities to reach and target more patient populations
- Explore how sensors coupled with AI and machine learning can enable optimised data collection and streamlined data analysis
- Hear the latest innovations in biosensors for therapeutic applications in chronic care and neurological indications, and strategies for advancing therapeutic scope
Who should attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers of:
- Advanced Technology R&D
- Biosensor Device Engineering
- Biosensor Development
- Connected Device Engineering
- Connected Device Development
- Medical Device Development
- Diagnostic Devices
- Digital Health Technologies
- Digital Medicine
- Digital Therapeutics
- Emerging Technology R&D
- Patient Monitoring System Development
- Regulatory Affairs and Digital Health
- Regulatory Affairs Diagnostics and Digital Health
- Strategic Partnerships
- Wearable Device Development
- Wearable Device Engineering
- Alicia Chong Rodriguez, CEO, Bloomer Tech
- Andreas Caduff, Strategic Advisory Board, Digital Medicine Society
- Branislav Vajdic, Founder and CEO, HeartBeam
- Grant Weller, SVP Data Science, BioIntelliSense, Inc.
- Janet Nikolovski, New Venture Lead, Johnson & Johnson
- Jasmin Imsirovic, Associate Director, Takeda
- Jason Case, Vice President, Research & Development, Patient Monitoring, Medtronic
- Julius Klaas, CTO, Bottneuro AG
- Kara Chappie, Director and Project Lead, Pfizer
- Lorelie H. Villarete, Manager, Lingo Sensing Technology Unlimited Company
- Matteo Lai, CEO, Empatica
- Mattia Alberto Lucchini, Head of Wearable Sensors Development, Datwyler Switzerland Inc.
- Pierre-Alexandre Fournier, Co-founder/CEO, Hexoskin
- Sameer Dhamne, Director, Clinical Affairs, Neursantys, Inc.
- Sanjiv Sharma, Senior Lecturer in Medical Engineering, Swansea University
- Tero-Pekka Alastalo, Chief Medical Officer and President, US Operations, CardioSignal Inc
- Tim Callahan, VP Scientific Affairs, Philips Pharma Solutions
- Venk Varadan, CEO and Co-founder, Nanowear
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown
275 Tremont St, 02116
Boston, MA, USA