About MIL AM
The 8th Annual Military Additive Manufacturing Summit & Technology Showcase
continues to be North America's premiere military, aerospace and defense 3D printing event featuring senior-level DoD acquisition priorities, international 3D printing initiatives, and innovative technological presentations on cutting-edge solutions being developed across the advanced manufacturing and 3dprnting industry.
Each iteration, this preeminent event provides an opportunity for military, government, academia and industry professionals alike to connect, collaborate, and develop a strategy toward implementing additive technologies to transform current capability and stay competitive across all warfighting domains.
Expand your horizons and attend for this unique chance to experience premiere networking opportunities and view a wide range of industry products and services that will impact the future global AM landscape!
Topics of Discussion at the 2024 Summit
- Delivering Modernized Sustainment & Materiel Readiness to the Joint Force
- Driving the Global Adoption & Integration of 3D Printing Technologies
- Facilitating the Modernization of the Defense Industrial Base
- Expanding and Accelerating the Production of Key DoD Systems and Munitions Through the Fielding of 3D Printing Technologies
- Embracing the Integration of Additive Manufacturing onto Ships to Enhance Overall Warfighting Capabilities
- Leveraging Advanced Manufacturing Technologies to Both Accelerate Change & Sustain Fleet Readiness
- Confidently Enabling a Distributed, Cloud-Enabled Network of Printers
Why You Should Attend
The global 3D printing market size was valued at USD 16.75 billion in 2023 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.3% from 2023 to 2030. The drive to adopt AM technologies has never been higher and additive manufacturing
in DoD remains disruptive and critical to the future force. DSI’s 2024 MILAM Summit will offer attendees the opportunity to hear from senior leaders across military, allied partners, industry, and academia on how they are leveraging the potential of additive manufacturing (AM)
to produce new and improved designs at lower costs, higher efficiency, and with less environmental impact.
Senior leaders from key military commands and defense agencies will offer attendees an update on how 3D printing technologies are aiding in building strong manufacturing partnerships and creating a resilient, advanced Defense Industrial Base. This event will also detail the military/industry partnership toward developing processes for sharing supplier-generated technical data and documenting successfully delivered AM parts and raw materials. Lastly, our forum offers a look into how U.S. COCOMs are looking to utilize 3D printing for increased Warfighter lethality.
Panel discussions at this Summit will center around many new, innovative ideas including: the global adoption and integration of 3D printing technologies, driving the modernization of the Defense Industrial Base, and utilizing advances in the additive manufacturing
capabilities of critical solid propellants & energetics across the services.
2024 Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
are now available. Please take a moment to download and review the prospectus, complete with opportunities ranging from exhibit space to speaking sessions, and beyondContact us for sponsorship information
Senior Speakers Include:
- HON Christopher J. Lowman, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Sustainment
- Barbara McQuiston, SES, Chair of the NATO Defence Innovation Accelerator for the North Atlantic Board of Directors, OUSD (R&E)
- Brad Bunn, SES, Vice Director, Defense Logistics Agency
- Marion Whicker, SES, Executive Deputy to the Commanding General, Army Materiel Command
- Kenneth Ruud, Ph.D. Director General, Norwegian Defence Research Establishment
- Lt Col Elisa Peters, USAF (Ret), Advanced Manufacturing Integration, OUSD (R&E)
- Sascha Hartig, Coordinator for Additive Manufacturing, German Navy
- MG Todd Royar, Army (Ret), VP and Program Integration Lead, Textron
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
2024 Agenda Coming Q3 2023
Tampa Convention CenterParking
333 S. Franklin Street,
Tampa, FL, usa
Parking is available at the Convention Center Garage, located at 107 N. Franklin Street, directly across the road from the event venue.
Daily parking will cost $12 for the day. Complete details can be found here
.HotelsAloft Tampa Downtown
$239/night: Click here to book
100 West Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33602
Book before 24 December 2023 to secure this rate.Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center
$269/night: Click here to book
513 South Florida Ave.
Tampa, FL, 33602
1.813.769.8300Hotel Tampa Riverwalk
$259/night: Click here to book
200 North Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
Book before 22 December 2023 to secure this rate.Hyatt Place Tampa Downtown
$269/night: Click here to book
325 N Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
Book before 27 December 2023 to secure this rate.