The Ophthalmic Drugs Conference
is returning for the 6th edition, taking place on the 20th-21st of November 2023, in London.
What's different this year?
Advances in ophthalmic medicine are needed as our population ages. In this course, we'll discuss ophthalmic drug delivery, cell and gene therapies, and conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, and glaucoma and help you shape the future of ophthalmology.
The only event that will:
The conference will be a variety of novel drugs and delivery techniques showing you promising clinical data. Other key areas will be gene therapy and artificial Intelligence with developments on the latest drug pipelines and clinical trials for you to expand your ophthalmic medicine portfolios.
Benefits of Attending
- Assess new industry directions through the latest data from ophthalmic clinical trials
- Review advanced techniques in treating age-related diseases of ophthalmology
- Explore evolving therapeutic potential in previously undruggable diseases through innovative gene therapies
- Examine novel methodologies in delivery technologies being used to further the ophthalmic therapeutic field
- Engage in the regulatory landscape of ophthalmic drugs and key considerations for R&D
Who should attend
Here's a taste of who's already attending:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- & Many others
Join us by registering today!
- Aniz Girach, Chief Medical Officer, ProQR Therapeutics
- Bernhard Maag, Head Ophthalmology, Novartis
- Daniel Chung, Chief Medical Officer, Sparing Vision
- Dany Dauletbekov, Medical Director, Roche
- David Tanzer, Chief Medical Officer, OcuTerra Therapeutics
- Kerrie Brady, CEO, OcuTerra Therapeutics
- Lakshmi Rajagopalan, Principal Scientist, AbbVie
- Loic Lhuillier, COO, Exonate
- Mark Singh, Non-Clinical Manager, CATAPULT
- Mitchell A deLong, Scientific Advisor, Alcon
- Naj Sharif, Vice President, Global Alliances & External Research, Santen Inc. USA
- Peter Morgan-Warren, Director, Global Medical Lead, Ophthalmology, Bayer PLC
- Prabhu Velusami, Senior Director, Johnson & johnson
- Richard Reschen, Director, Business Development & Licencing, MSD
- Ruth Lloyd-Williams, Benefit Risk Evaluation Assessor, Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Viral Kansara, Vice President of Preclinical Development, Clearside Biomedical
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Hilton London Kensington
179-199 Holland Park Ave, Kensington, W11 4UL