The 7th Annual Intelligence Exploitation Summit
will focus on the strategies and initiatives geared toward advancing the rapid analysis and exploitation of intelligence data to support critical IC mission objectives. The 2023 Summit will aim to advance a more secure, interoperable, and efficient information technology enterprise to support the IC and DoD amid an era of strategic competition.Event is open to FVEY Citizens Only (US, UK, AU, NZ, CA)
Topics to be Covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Leading the intelligence community through transformation, modernization, & collaboration
- Driving innovation & advancing digital transformation across the CIA
- Enhancing intelligence driven decision-making to support FBI mission objectives
- Achieving a cost-effective, operational, & secure DoD information enterprise
- Developing & sustaining mission-critical enterprise services & cloud based solutions to support the DoD workforce
- Delivering the complete spectrum of IT services to the IC to outpace strategic competitors
- Accelerating multi-cloud migration to modernize & enhance intelligence exploitation
Why You Should Attend This Year's Summit:
The 2023 Intelligence Exploitation Summit
will convene senior level experts and decision-makers from across the Intelligence Community, Military, U.S. Government, and Industry for discussions on efforts to accelerate collaboration and innovation to enhance the analysis and exploitation of intelligence data to support critical DoD and IC priorities.
The Summit will explore initiatives to modernize IC IT systems, deliver cloud-based solutions, enhance cybersecurity, implementation of AI & ML, enable interconnected, secure intelligence sharing, strengthen collaboration among IC partners, and sustain mission-critical enterprise services. The event will also feature a panel that will discuss the acceleration of multi-cloud migration across the IC to modernize and enhance intelligence exploitation.
The team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit’s content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the human and technical analysis from intelligence leaders to key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the intelligence community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Intelligence Exploitation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information
2023 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dr. Adele Merritt, Chief Information Officer, ODNI
- Juliane Gallina, Associate Deputy director for Digital Innovation, CIA
- Lily Zeleke, SES, Deputy CIO, Information Enterprise, Office of the DoD CIO
- Winston Beauchamp, SES, Deputy CIO, Department of the Air Force
- Tonya Ugoretz, Assistant Director of Intelligence, FBI
- Leigh Palmer, VP Public Sector, Google
- Dr. Bryan Pendleton, Chief Data Officer, Office of Intelligence & Analysis, DHS
- Johanna Leasiolagi, Senior Technical Advisor, DIA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Sunset Room at National Harbor MarinaHotel Partner:AC Hotel National Harbor
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
| 156 Waterfront Street National Harbor, Maryland
This discounted partner rate will be available starting 60 days before the event begins.Click Here
to Book your Room!Recommended Hotels
- The Westin Washington National Harbor (0.2mi from venue).
- Hyatt Place National Harbor (0.1mi from venue).
For a list of nearby parking options, please click this link: https://parking.nationalharbor.com/