The 3rd Military Vehicle Systems Summit
will focus on current efforts and future initiatives to modernize military vehicles and vehicle systems. The 2023 Summit will explore efforts to maximize the durability, sustainability, survivability and lethality of U.S. Military combat and tactical vehicles.
Topics to be Covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Deploying next-generation mobile & lethal combat vehicles to enable cross-domain maneuverability
- Delivering modernized ground combat systems to transform and sustain the Army
- Providing integrated, timely, & cost-effective modernized force sustainment capabilities to enable sustained mobility & lethality
- Leading the acquisition and sustainment of Army vehicles & combat platforms
- Accelerating the electrification of the military’s tactical & non-tactical vehicle fleet
- Developing, delivering & sustaining dominant land systems to support the USMC
- Fielding operationally effective & suitable amphibious vehicle capabilities
- Designing & developing a modernized USMC to successfully operate in an evolving threat landscape
- Revolutionizing the future battlespace by deploying autonomous ground platforms & tactical vehicles
Why You Should Attend This Year's Summit:
The Military Services have identified vehicle modernization as a key priority as the U.S. faces a variety of threats in an era of strategic competition. The Services are upgrading ground systems and leveraging advanced technologies to strengthen tactical vehicles to enable the Warfighter to operate and maneuver across all domains, specifically land, for future large-scale combat operations.
The 2023 Military Vehicle Systems Summit
will convene senior level experts and decision-makers for in-depth discussions on efforts to deliver tactical vehicles that are more effective, efficient, cost-effective, and allow for greater maneuverability and lethality. The event will also feature a panel that will discuss the development and implementation of autonomous vehicles into the future battlefield. Attendees at this event will have the unique opportunity to examine how the Miliary Services in partnership with industry are transforming combat vehicles and ground system technologies to enable a strategic war-fighting advantage in the future battlefield.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit's content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the engineering and acquisition communities as well as key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the military vehicles and vehicle systems community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest vehicle technologies.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions, comments, or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2023 Military Vehicle Systems Summit
provides opportunities for exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, luncheon, and cocktail receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information
2023 Confirmed Speakers:
- BG Geoffrey A. Norman, USA, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicles CFT, Army Futures Command
- BG Michael B. Lalor, USA, Commanding General, U.S. Army Tank Automotive & Armaments Command
- Bryan McVeigh, Acting Deputy PEO, PEO Ground Combat Systems
- Stephen Bowdren, SES, PEO Land Systems, USMC Systems Command
- Sandra Long, SES, Senior Advisor for Defense Exports, DASA (DE&C), Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army, (Acquisition, Logistics, & Technology)
- COL Scott Shaw, USA, Director, MCDID
- Dr. Kevin O’Brien, Technical Director, Autonomy Portfolio, DIU
- LTG Joseph Anderson, USA, President & CEO, Rafael Systems Global Sustainment, LLC, Former U.S. Army Deputy Chief of Staff G-3/5/7
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Sunset Room at National Harbor MarinaHotel Partner
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
:AC Hotel National Harbor
156 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland
This discounted partner rate will be available starting 60 days before the event begins.Click Here to Book your Room!Other Recommended Hotels:
The Westin Washington National Harbor (0.2mi from venue).
Hyatt Place National Harbor (0.1mi from venue).Parking
For a list of nearby parking options, please click this link