Our 4th Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response will provide an in-depth look into salvage, towage and casualty response. The event will focus on the most current developments in operational response to a salvage situation and what impact these have had on the industry. Effective casualty response, as well as the latest legal and contractual issues will also be on the agenda.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2013?
- Deconstructing small, mid, and large scale operations piece by piece in terms of operational theory and strategy.
- What have the P & I Clubs got to say? Hear them speak in 2013…
- Casualty Scenarios: Next year we’ll be taking case studies and seeing exactly what happened. Who did what? How have teams worked together with other industries and stakeholders? What happened after the incident?
- We’ll also aim to hear first hand updates from the insurance industries; issues of environmental reward, perspectives on risk, and likely changes for the future.
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
Our meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading salvage companies
- Network informally with a targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the industry
- Participate in our unique roundtable sessions giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues and the speakers in an open, informal and intimate setting
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Within the Salvage Companies…
- Salvage Masters
- Operational & Technical Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Managing Directors
- Strategic Consultants
Representatives from the legal and insurance industries, and regulatory bodies, as well as ship owners and managers.
Kensington Close Hotel
London W8 5SP
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
- Jesse W. Lewis, Founder & CEO, Admiralty Associates Ltd
- Karen Lupson, Commissioner, AMSSA (African Maritime Safety & Security Agency)
- Maurice Schreurs, Contracts Manager, SMIT Salvage
- Nick Kulukundis, Senior Strategic Consultant, GOL Offshore
- Jim Allsworth, Senior Admiralty Partner, C Solutions
- Simon Tatham, Partner, Tatham Maccines
- Peter Sandell, Senior Lecturer On Maritime And Commercial Law, Faculty Of Technology And Maritime Management, Satakunta University Of Applied Sciences
- Dr. Carsten Jürgensen, Chief Project Manager, Hydraulic Engineer, COWI
- John Noble FNI, Managing Director (UK Office), Donjon Marine
- Grant Hunter, Chief Officer Legal & Contractual Affairs, BIMCO
- John Wickham, Director, MTI Network
- Simon Rickaby, Managing Director, Braemar Howells
- Hugh Shaw, Secretary Of State's Representative
Maritime Salvage And Intervention, Maritime And Coastguard Agency
- David Wright PhD DSc, Environmental Research Services, University of Maryland,
(Center for Environmental Science)
- Mike Lacey, Master Mariner, Legal Consultant, Tatham Macinnes
- Funke Agbor, Partner, ACAS
- Knut Arnhus, Senior Advisor, The Norwegian Coastal Administration
- Senior Representative, Brookes Bell
- Robert Minton-Taylor, Journalist & PR Consultant