Benefits of Attending
Our heavy dependence on technology in DOD is going to be make-it-or-break-it in securing our information and infrastructure… We’re going to be the cyber team. – Hon. Ms. Teri Takai, DoD CIO
The number of cyber attacks on DoD and Government networksʼ estimated at 400 million annually— continues to increase at an alarming pace as adversaries, both homegrown and foreign, acquire increasingly sophisticated tools with which to attempt to penetrate our systems. The combined DHS/DOD cyber budget proposals for 2012 exceed $4.2 billion with DHS nearly $1 billion and DoD requesting over $3 billion. The President has also identified cyber security as a critical imperative for national security. Increasing dependence upon the internet, declining IT budgets, and new computing paradigms (cloud, open source, etc.) have exacerbated cyber security problems.
This exceptional conference brings together the senior level military, government and industry experts who are defining the requirements and shaping the solutions in cyber security and computer network defense.
- What are the latest Government, OSD and Service strategies, plans, needs and initiatives?
- What is the role and status of new defense cyber organizations – USCYBERCOM, ARCYBER, etc…?
- What are the latest threats? How is the threat environment evolving?
- What is the Way Forward for Interagency & Intra-DoD cooperation & information sharing?
- What are the emerging tools/techniques for continuous risk monitoring & management?
- What novel challenges does security in cloud computing pose for DoD systems?
- What are the emerging solutions? What is the Road Ahead for National Cyber Policy and Standards?
Over 25 Leading Experts From: Joint Staff, DHS,DISA, Army Cyber Command, ANG, NSA, Army G-6, Air Force AF2, USMC, JMETC, US-Cert, Cyber Consequences Unit, USCYBERCOM, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Cisco, Oracle, Intel, IBM, Cubic, Symantec, CSC, SAIC, Deloitte, Harris, Norman, ICF, Fusion-io, CLA, and Teradatae examine:
- Latest Government & DoD Policies, Strategies, and Imperatives
- Evolving Solutions to Current & Emerging Threats to OSD and Service Systems and Networks
- Newest Developments in Interagency and International Cooperation and Information Sharing
- Cutting-Edge Multi Level Security Technologies for Securing Big Data
- Emerging Procurement Requirements, Strategies, and Acquisitions Initiatives
- National Vision for Critical Infrastructure Protection, including Homeland Security
- Best Practices for Intelligence Sharing and Maximizing Cyber Protection Capabilities
Who You Will Meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sr. Directors
- Directors, IT
- Directors, Information Systems
- Directors, Intel
- Directors, Business Development Managers
- Program Directors
- Chief Sales Executives
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sales Directors
- Cyber Operations Analyst
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Technology Officers
- Manager of Network Operations
- Manager of Network Security
- Systems Analysts
- Information Assurance Officers
- Information Protection Specialists
- Intel Evaluators
- Engineering Leads
- Operations Managers
- C4ISR Requirements
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Exceptional Speakers for Military Cyber Security include:
- Lieutenant General Mark S. Bowman, USA, Director, Command, Control, Communications and Computers, (C4) Joint Staff, (J6)
- Mr. Emery Csulak, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Mr. Scott Borg, Director, and Chief Economist, U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit
- Lieutenant General (ret) Peter Cuviello, USA, Director, Networked Enabled Operational Support, Deloitte Consulting Services
- Brigadier General Frederick Henry, USA, Chief of Staff, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Mr. Antonio “T” Scurlock, Senior Cybersecurity Strategist, DHS/DoD Joint Coordination Element
- Mr. Gary Blohm, Director, Army Architecture Integration Center, CIO/G6
- Mr. Samuel Visner, President, CSC Cyber Security
- Mr. Vergle Gipson, Assistant Deputy Director, Fusion, Analysis & Mitigations, National Security Administration
- LTC Thomas Muehleisen, USA, Chief Information Officer/G6 for the Washington Army National Guard
- Mr. Chip Ferguson, Deputy Director, Interoperability and Cyber Test Capability, JMETC, OSD
- Ms. Ann Barron-DiCamillo, Director, U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (U.S.-Cert)
- Colonel Mary Henry, USA, Chief Information Officer, Army National Guard, G-6
- Colonel James Taylor, USA, Army National Guard, G-2
- Colonel Matthew Hurley, USAF, Chief, ISR Doctrine and Policy Integration (AF/A2DD)
- Colonel Patrick L. Kerr, USA, Deputy G3 Operations, Army Cyber Command/2nd Army
- Senior Representative, USA, US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM)
- Mr. John Toomer, Director, Intelligence, Information and Cyber Systems Government Operations, Boeing
- Dr. Donald Robinson, Ph.D., Principal Cybersecurity Technologist, Northrop Grumman
- Mr. Alfred Buckles, Vice President, Defense & Maritime Solutions, SAIC/USSTRATCOM
- Mr. Brian Hussey, Director of Digital Forensics, Crucial Security, Harris Corporation
- Mr. Ray Letteer, USMC, Senior Information Assurance Official, Chief, Cybersecurity Division, HQMC C4
- Mr. Dan Chenok, Executive Director, Center for the Business of Government, IBM
- Mr. Darin Andersen, General Manager North America, Norman AS
- Mr. Peter Bostrom, Director, Public Sector, Oracle Corporation
- Mr. Les McMonagle, Principal Consultant & Managing Partner, Teradata
- Colonel (ret) Cedric Leighton, USAF, Founder & President, Cedric Leighton Associates
- Mr. Dave Radtke, Director, XD Products, Cubic Corporation
- Mr. Gene Mezeivtch, Vice President of Sales, Cubic Corporation
- Mr. Christian Schrauder, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Federal, Fusion-io
- Mr. Kevin McDonald, Technology Fellow, Senior Infrastructure & Cybersecurity and Cloud Strategist, ICF Intl.
- Mr. Patrick Gray, Principal Security Strategist, Borderless Networks, Cisco
- Ms. Gigi Schumm, Vice President and General Manager, Public Sector, Symantec
- Mr. Steve Orrin, Senior Security Architect and Principal Engineer, Intel Corporation