Government and military users across the spectrum of strategic and tactical roles and missions are clamoring for more and better means to collect, analyze, exploit and share full motion video. And while the deployment of a fleet of unmanned systems has led to a significant increase in the amount of video that can be captured, the means to exploit that video for near-real time analysis and dissemination lags behind. Multiple, competing video formats, interoperability challenges with legacy ISR stovepipes, the somewhat limited capabilities of current data tagging and metadata tools, and problems associated with already-strained, bandwidth-constricted ISR networks – all these issues will need to be dealt with if FMV capabilities are to be fully realized.
This outstanding conference brings together the key players and organizations in the FMV community. They will examine the latest OSD, Service and Intelligence community ISR and FMV needs, initiatives, plans and challenges.
- How can advances in FMV technology contribute to resolving Wide Area Persistent Surveillance challenges?
- What is needed to develop an “enterprise-wide” motion imagery/FMV architecture?
- What are the latest tools and techniques for video analysis and exploitation? What next-generation tools are planned?
- What are the operational challenges and lessons learned? How will future plans, requirements and acquisitions be impacted?
- What FMV/Motion Imagery Standards are emerging?
- How does FMV impact the Big Data Challenge?
Over 20 Experts from: NGA, OUSD(I) ISR Task Force, AF/A2, US Army PEO IEW&S, AFRL, DARPA, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, MITRE, Harris, Hughes, GE, AAI, TransVoyant, OGC, Logos Technologies, Kitware, Motion DSP, Blue Canopy Group, Haivision, Thermopylae, VidOvation, Signal Innovation Group, DataDirect Networks and Marshall Communications examine:
- DoD/Services/Intelligence Community Plans, Needs and Initiatives
- Cutting-edge Technologies & Advancements in Data Dissemination
- FMV and Wide-Area Persistent Surveillance Advances
- Bringing FMV to the Individual Warfighter
- Lessons Learned from the Commercial Digital Media Arena
- Big Data: Latest Advances in Collection, Processing, Analysis, Exploitation and Dissemination Capabilities
Who You Will Meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sr. Directors
- Directors, IT
- Directors, Information Systems
- Directors, Intel
- Directors, Business Development Managers
- Program Directors
- Chief Sales Executives
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sales Directors
- Cyber Operations Analyst
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Technology Officers
- Manager of Network Operations
- Manager of Network Security
- Systems Analysts
- Information Assurance Officers
- Information Protection Specialists
- Intel Evaluators
- Engineering Leads
- Operations Managers
- C4ISR Requirements
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Speakers for Full Motion Video Conference include:
- COL ROBERT MARLIN , USAF (ret), Deputy Director of ISR Capabilities, AF/A2
- MS. NIAMBI STEARNS, Manager, Full Motion Video Portfolio, Source-Analysis Airborne Coordination Element, Source Directorate, NGA
- MR. THOMAS CONWAY, Senior Engineer, PM NV/RSTA, PEO IEW&S, US Army
- DR. GUNA SEETHARAM, Principal Engineer for Computing Architecture, Information Directorate, AFRL
- MR. BRUCE WALLACE, Program Manager, Strategic Technology Office, DARPA
- BRIGADIER GENERAL MICHAEL LEE, USAF (ret), Partner, National Security, Blue Canopy Group, LLC
- MR. RICK LOBER, Vice President and General Manager, Defense and Intelligence Systems Division, Hughes Network Systems
- MR. SEAN VARAH, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Motion DSP
- MR. A. J. CLARK, President, Thermoplylae Sciences and Technology
- MR. JIM JACHETTA, President, VidOvation
- DR. PAUL RUNKLE, President, Signal Innovation Group
- MR. SONNY MARSHALL, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marshall Communications Corp.
- MR. WAYNE CHESLEY, Vice President and General Manager, TransVoyant
- MR. ANDY VAUGHAN, Vice President, US Federal Sales, Haivision
- MR. ANDY BONNOT, Senior Director, Surveillance and Targeting Systems, ISR Division, Raytheon
- DR. NADINE ALAMEH, Executive Director, Interoperability Program, Open Geospatial Consortium
- MR. JOHN DELAY, Director of Strategy, Government Solutions, Broadcast Communications, Harris Corp.
- MR. MICHAEL GROCHOL, Director, TransVoyant
- DR. ANTHONY HOOGS, Director, Computer Vision, Kitware
- MR. DAVID LUBER, Program Manager, Kestrel, Logos Technologies
- MR. FRED POOLE, Manager, ISR Business, Harris
- DR. GARY EULISS, Leader, Computational Imaging and Sensing Group, Emerging Technologies, MITRE Corporation
- DR. MIKE RODRIGUEZ, Principal Investigator, MITRE
- MR. RANDY KREISER, Chief Storage Architect, Federal Division DataDirect Networks (DDN)
- MR. PETER H. TU, Computer Scientist, GE Global Research
- MR. KEVIN YAO, Senior Video Engineer, AAI Corp
- MR. BRENT BARTLETT, Multi-Discipline Systems Engineer, MITRE
- MR. JEFF FREEMAN, Researcher and Technologist, Lockheed Martin IS&GS-National