Meeting the Growing Demand for the Bulk Liquid Storage Industry
Our European Bulk Liquid Storage Conference will be taking place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on 30th- 31st October 2013. The bulk liquid storage industry plays a crucial role in interregional trade and faced with a volatile market, the Bulk liquid storage industry has to adapt to a growing market. The two day event will be looking at the need to invest in storage facilities and expansion of ports & terminals; with a focus on improving technical & HSE standards.
Key Topics Include
- European Crude Oil Outlook & Impact on the Bulk Liquid Storage Industry
- Key Drivers within the European Bulk Liquid Storage
- Adapting to Change: How is the European Bulk Liquid Industry Facing the Challenge?
- Expansion of Storage Terminals to Accommodate Growing Biofuel Market
- Regulatory, Safety & Policy Issues
- Health & Safety Issues when Managing Tanks
- Operations & Maintenance of Bulk Liquid Storage
- Latest Tank Cleaning Technologies
Confirmed Speakers Include
- John McVay, Director- Downstream Consulting, IHS Global Insight Ltd
- Rob Luijendijk, MD & Co-Owner, Downstream B.V & Managing Director, TankTerminals.com
- Peter Van der Gaag, Director, Holland Innovation Team
- Patrick Kulsen, Commercial Director, PJK International
- Ruud Van Stralen, Commercial Manager Oil & Chemicals, Port of Amsterdam
- Sieger Koops, Technical Manager, Inventure Technologies B.V.
- Peter Geertse, Commercial Manager, Zeeland Seaports
- Hugo Huges, Founder & CEO, Top Tank
- Luc Bonami, President, ANNO Chemicals NV
- Ivan Vince, Founder and Principal Consultant, ASK Consultants
- Ralph Maas, Business Development Manager, Mascoat
- Richard K. Greenville, Directorof Mixing Technology, Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Ltd
- Bruno Meissner, Head of Tank Service Division, Leitung Tankservice BUCHEN Group
- Olaf Bartelds, Senior Project Manager, Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, Ministry of Economic Affairs
The conference agenda is available as PDF under downloads.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
Quality and safety personnel, oil and chemical terminal managers, oil traders, procurement managers, commercial and business development managers, consultants and advisors, inspection and maintenance personnel, suppliers and product manufacturers, tank engineers and technicians
NH Atlanta Rotterdam
Aert van Nesstraat 4
3012 CA Rotterdam