Our Military Antennas East Summit will address the evolving development of antennas as an ever-critical component of all military communication capabilities; in doing so, it will delve into the development of Ground, Air, Sea, and Space-based antennas, along with software radios, vehicle communications, and SATCOM.
It will also uncover the newest in antenna technology, including small wideband antennas, metamaterial antennas, GPS programs, superconducting RF systems, adaptable RF, and more.
What will you gain by attending?
- Actively engage with the top experts in antenna technology, materials, and integration, as well as the decision-makers in requirements for military antenna technology
- Meet with officials and personnel actively involved in addressing challenges within the realm of antennas, radar, SATCOM, and the application of upgrades and new technologies
- Learn the state of the military antenna market and the advances in communication capabilities
What's NEW this year?
This year we have added exclusive OEM sessions from:
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics
“Great information on leading edge antenna design, current and future concepts.”
“This is a great conference that provides a comprehensive view of the current state of antenna research and development. Also provides the main thrust of DoD antenna efforts in UAV applications.”
Venue & Accommodation
10 Thomas Circle, NW
Washington, District of Columbia
20005, United States
This event will be held at Washington Plaza. Mention this event when you book your accommodation.
- Dr. Mahbub Hoque, Division Chief, Antennas and Spectrum Analysis Division, CERDEC
- Dr. Patrick Fink, Deputy Chief, Antenna and Wireless Systems Branch, NASA Johson Space Center
- Dr. William Chappell, Program Manager, DARPA
- Dr. Robert Bonneau, Networking and Communications Program Manager, Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- William McCarthy, Tactical Radio Products Lead, U.S Army Communications-Electronics Command
- Dr. Joe Guerci, Fellow, IEEE
- Larry Williams, Director, Product Management, ANSYS
- Mr. Amedeo Larussi *Tentative*, Sr. Principal Electrical Engineer, Antennas, Raytheon
- Mr. Rollin Kindig *Tentative*, Director of SATCOM Project Sales, General Dynamics
- Dr. Stephen Sekelsky *Tentative*, Director of Weapons and Sensor Systems Engineering, Lockheed Martin
- Winfried Simon, Senior Engineer, Antennas & EM Modeling, IMST
- Dr. Mohsen Kavehrad, Chair Professor, Electrical Engineering, Penn State University
- Mr. Eric Hansen *Tentative*, Business Development Manager, ISR Solutions, BAE Systems
- Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya, Senior Staff Scientist, Space Technology Group, Northrop Grumman