Our Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management Summit will address the key issues faced by the consortia committed to nuclear decommissioning projects. This will include the establishment of working relationships and gaining contracts and beyond that excellence in operational procedures. The conference will focus on existing and potential projects across Europe for the sake of establishing new business and innovation in waste management and on-site procedures.
KEY TOPICS 2013
- Meeting the Decommissioning Challenge Inside Europe
- Highlighting Locations for Future Decommissioning Projects: UK, Germany, France & Russia
- Regulatory Focus: Raising Profitability by Ensuring Compliance
- Raising Business Potential With Improved Contractual Strategy
- Striking Effective Working Partnerships Within the Supply Chain
- Installing Positive Community Connections Into Your Project Strategy
- Governmental Approaches to Nuclear Waste Management & Decommissioning Processes
- Effectively Dealing With Waste Material
- Onsite Management of Nuclear Decommissioning Projects
- Overcoming Challenges in the Transportation of Nuclear Waste Materials
- New Technologies and R&D Highlights
- Developing Nuclear Professionals
- Environmental Responsibility
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
Our meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of leading shipping companies
- Network informally with a targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the industry
- Participate in our unique roundtable sessions giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues and the speakers in an open, informal and intimate setting
Confirmed Speakers Include
- Mark van Stiphout- Member Of Cabinet Of Commissioner Günther H. Oettinger, Commissioner For Energy, European Commission
- Rachel Solomon Williams- Head of Geological Disposal Facility, Office for Nuclear Development, DECC
- Gareth Davies- Barrister & Vice Chair, Burges Salmon Nuclear Team & NIA Decommissioning Group
- Martin Walkingshaw- Executive Director, LLW Repository Ltd
- Alex Anderson- Deputy Director, Waste And Fuels, Dounreay
- Giovanbattista Patalano- Business Development Director, AREVA
- Joe Kane- Operations and Commercial Director, CH2M Hill
- Chris Philipsborn- Partner, Kreab Gavin Anderson
- David Powell- Vice President Europe Nuclear Power Plant Sales, GE Hitachi
- Geff Lang- Managing Director, Morgan Sindall Plc
- Marianne Broadgate- Market Researcher, acQuire Technology Solutions
- David Hopper- Principal Consultant & Director, Advanced Robotic Technology Ltd
- Peter Bachsleitner- Partner, Energy, Utilities and Cleantech, PCubed
- Mark Lodge- Market Development CCO, Arvia Technology
- Garry Graham- Deputy General Secretary, Prospect
- David Lawson- Director - UK Country Manager, Lainsa Ltd.
- Matt Tuck- Managing Director, Matom
- Richard Yarnold- Operations Manager
- Paul Garrett- Remediation Business Manager, Hydrock
- Betty Bonnardel-Azzarelli - Specialist Advisor, World Nuclear Transport Institute
- Fiona Reilly - Partner, Head Of Nuclear Services, Norton Rose
The conference agenda is available as PDF under downloads.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
This conference invites individuals working as part of current nuclear decommissioning projects, as well as specialist providers that form part of the integral stakeholder group. These individuals will be drawn from:
Nuclear plant Owners & Operators (including Decommissioning Managers, Waste management Operators and Managers) Country Officials responsible for nuclear power development, Regulatory Officials, Radiation and health protection agencies, Packaging & Transportation Officials, Technical Service Providers, Academic Institutions.
& other professionals dedicated to the nuclear decommissioning supply chain.
Venue to be confirmed