After the successful launch of our Cyber Intelligence conferences and exhibitions our Asia show is moving to Singapore. With many governments in Asia looking to share knowledge and gain a better understanding of how to combat cyber attacks in the region, this is the must attend event in Asia to gain the knowledge and meet with the key policy and strategy makers in the regional governments and law enforcement agencies.
With more sophisticated and harder to trace cyber breaches taking place, governments are finding it harder to keep up to date with the hackers, and are continuing to look towards cooperate with the private sector to be one step ahead of the criminals.
Taking place in Singapore, which as a nation has one of the best critical infrastructures in place. Furthermore, Singapore is where many information security firms locate in Asia allowing attendees to opportunity to meet with many global private sector companies to discuss the latest technologies on offer.
Cyber Security is becoming a faster and a more sophisticated market and Cyber Intelligence Asia 2014 will allow attendees to analyse the latest defences on offer with regards to Malware, Data Loss Protection, Password Security, Critical Infrastructure, Digital Forensics, Data Recovery and Data Retrieving.
Cyber Intelligence Asia attracts a global attendance to network and discuss the latest solutions and systems in the market place that is targeted to law enforcement agencies and government's in the region.
- Largest international gathering of cyber security experts in ASEAN
- Opportunity to network with the leading firms who provide defences to cyber attacks
- Analyse the latest cyber security challenges and issues in the region
- Discuss international cooperation to combat cyber-crime
- Network with the leading decision makers in the government's
- Determine the latest cyber-crimes taking place in ASEAN
- Gain a mix of policy, strategies and technical expertise in one place
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
392 Havelock Road
Tel: +65 6733 0880
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
11th March 2014
08.30 - 12.30 Workshop A - Hosted by APCERT
13.30 - 17.30 Burping the Right Way - Hosted by MiMOS Malaysia
12th March 2014
08.30 - 17.45 Conference Day 1
08.30 - 18.00 Exhibition Opening Hours
15.30 - 17.30 Kaspersky Industrial Protection Simulation
Cyber Intelligence Asia attendees will play KIPS, the Kaspersky Industrial Protection Simulation, a role playing game developed by Kaspersky Lab, a global leader in cyber security.
It features a simulated water utility trying to accomplish its mission to produce and sell water to the community, while dealing with and resolving a number of unexpected cyber events. Several teams will run the same utility trying to outperform others. Every response your team makes will have a knock-on effect on the running of their plant, so you need to analyze data and make decisions despite uncertain information and limited resources! Sounds like real life? Thatís the point.
KIPS winners get the prize.
13th March 2014
08.30 - 17.45 Conference Day 2
08.30 - 18.00 Exhibition Opening Hours
14th March 2014
08.30 - 13.00 Workshop C - Hosted by TBC
- Lieutenant General Bunjerd Tientongdee, Director General, Defense Information and Space Technology Department (DIST), Ministry of Defence, Thailand
- Zahri Yunos, Chief Operating Officer, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Phannarith Ou, Head, Cambodia Computer Emergency Response Team (CamCERT)
- Philip Victor, Director, Centre for Policy & International Cooperation, International Multilateral Partnership Against Cyber Threats (IMPACT)
- Dr. John Kan, Chief Information Officer, Information Systems and Technology, Singapore Agency for Science, Technology and Research (Singapore A*STAR)
- Police Chief Inspector Allan Cabanlong, Chief, Web Services and Cyber Security Division, National Police Force, The Philippines
- Anwer Yusoff, Head of Innovation and Commercialization, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Dr. Mingu Jumaan, Director, Sabah State Computer Services Department
- Khamla Sunnalat, Deputy Head, Lao Computer Emergency Response Team (LaoCERT)
- Dr. Frank Law, President, The High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) Asia Pacific Chapter
- Freddy Tan, Chairman, Security & Governance Chapter, Singapore Infocomm Technolgoy Federation (SITF)
- Ammar Jaffri, Chief Executive, Pakistan Information Security Association (PISA)
- Andrey Komarov, Chief Technology Officer at CERT-GIB, Russian Law Enforcement
- Jack YS Lin, Information Security Analyst, Japan Computer Emergency Response Team (JPCERT)
- Kiran Karnad, Staff Engineer, MiMOS, Malaysia