Positions now strictly limited, act now to get involved. Countries represented already include the UK, Netherlands, Qatar, USA, Germany, Belgium andSwitzerland
Present and future SCADA and Smart Grid technologies have the capability of increasing reliability and optimising efficiency for Utilities, as they move from pilot projects to large scale implementations.
Technical advancements, interconnections, and the proliferation of access points increase complexity, and heighten security risks surrounding our most critical infrastructures – Electricity and Water.
Cyber criminals with very little systems knowledge are able to infiltrate industrial control operations, and help is freely available on the internet with a variety of hacker tools, videos and operational manuals accessible.
Inadequate protection of network-enabled assets carries far-reaching implications for public infrastructure, with the number of control-system cyber-security incidents industry escalating daily.
This year we will dive deeper into both enterprise strategy and engineering superiority to identify potential weaknesses, what countermeasure we take to strengthen those areas, and how we share information collectively to raise our defences against an ever evolving stealth threat.
Benefits of Attending
- New utility speakers have been announced for 2014 and new case studies!
- Understand European Governments "Minimum Security measures for Smart Grids"
- Gain insight into internal and external challenges to cyber security approaches
- Hear how automating the distribution network increases threats and how utilities are incorporating new compliance standards
- Learn how hostile behaviour aimed at the Smart Grid can be detected early and what protective countermeasures can be put in place
- Security by validation -How can "White box testing" be more effectively utilised?
- Experience new approaches to predictive forecasting models and process monitoring
- Understand the complexities and security implications of bringing domains together
- Hear it hear first: How is the Oil and Gas industry responding, mitigating and identifying threat vectors?
- What is the cost of security? Can we measure ROI?
- Debate? IP will be the dominant protocol - is that good or bad?
- Learn what are insurable and uninsurable risks in cyber security first hand
- Develop insight into how to help your firm create a Integrated Security Operation Center
Post-Conference Workshop Half-Day 12th MARCH 2014
Data analytics and predictive models for ICS/SCADA cyber security
Presented by Dr Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters
8.30am - 12.45pm
Who Should Attend
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Information and Security
- Chief Risk and Finance
- Chief Marketing
- Chief Security
- Head of Future Networks
- TNO Director
- Leading Architecture
- Business Analysis
- DNO Director
- Director of Strategy Information Security
- Risk and Business Continuity
- Information Technology and Services
- Head of Engineering Regulatory Strategy
- Head of Forward Planning
- IT Operations
- Head of Strategy
- Head of Governance
- Head of Business Development
- Head of Utilities
- Managing Director
- Head of Architecture
- Head of Security
- Director of Innovation and Strategy
- Director of Strategy
- Director Distribution Automation Engineering
- Vertical Market Leader
Marriott Hotel, Regents Park
128 King Henry's Road
London, NW3 3ST
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Aaron Goater, Energy Adviser, Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology
- Bob Lockhart, Research Director, Navigant Research
- Brett Luedde, Director Critical Infrastructure Security, Secure Network Systems, Via Sat Inc
- Claudio Lo Cicero, Head of Global Information Security, Maersk Oil Qatar A S
- Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters
- Daniela Pestonesi, Automation and Diagnostics , Enel Engineering & Research SpA
- Dieter Sarrazyn, Senior Manager, PwC / PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Frank Hyldmar, Vice President, ESMIG
- Frans Campfens, Senior Innovation Manager, Alliander N.V.
- Galen Rasche, Technical Executive, Electric Power Research Institute
- Henrik Magnusson, Technical Strategy Manager for the Future Networks team, SSE
- Isabelle Dumont, Dir, Industry Marketing, Paloalto Networks
- Johan Rambi, Privacy & Security Officer, Alliander N.V.
- Konstantinos Moulinos, Expert in Network & Information Security, ENISA - European Network and Information Security Agency
- Martin Visser, Security Officer Process Automation, Waternet
- Mauriche Kroos, Security Officer, Enexis
- Philip Westbroek, Telecommunications and security advisor, Enexis
- Rick Welsh, Head of Cyber Insurance at Aegis at Lloyds, Aegis London
- Rob van Bekkum, Program Manager, ENCS
- Robin Massink, Engineer, DNV KEMA
- Rudolf Baumann, Chairman of the Transmission Security Cooperation, Senior Advisor Operations, swissgrid AG
- Steve Brunasso, Manager of Security and Networking, California Water and Power company
Related Market Research on ASDReports