The region's premier event dedicated to border surveillance, protection and control
Border Management Southern Africa 2014 will again be the premier meeting place for border authorities in Southern Africa. The event will take place in Pretoria from 18-19 March 2014.
The event will showcase strategies for improving Southern Africa cross-border trade and border management for regional intergration. The latest technologies employed in border surveillance will also be in the spotlight.
You will be brought face to face with the key influencers and stakeholders from Southern Africa’s border authorities.
What can you expect for 2014?
- Keynote addresses from Africa’s border authorities
- Insights on the latest technology and innovations in border patrolling
Case studies on Southern Africa's border posts
Who can you expect to see at the event?
- Defence Minister
- Permanent Secretary
- Commissioner Revenue Authorities
- Head of Customs Operations
- Chief of Joint Operations
- National Head of Security
- Manager Customs Border Management
- Chief of Immigration Officer
Venue & Accommodation
Sheraton Hotel & Resorts
643 corner Stanza Bopape (Church) and Wessels Streets
0007, South Africa
Phone: +27 12 429 9999
Fax: +27 12 429 9300
Hotel and travel costs are not included in the registration fee.
For assistance with your travel and accommodation requirements, please refer to details below:
Special/Corporate rate for room accommodation is available at the hotel. You may contact the hotel directly as per the details above quoting 'IQPC South Africa'.
Tel: +27 12 429 9999
Travel Agent Assistance
Corporate Traveller - Danel Steyn
Tel: +27 12 648 3618
Fax: +27 86 688 8091
Danel can assist with both flight and accommodation bookings.
- Shioba Fox, Business Development Manager, Walvis Bay Corridor Group
- Barbara Mommen, Chief Executive Officer, Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative
- Christine Msemburi, Director - East and Southern Africa Regional Office for Capacity Building, World Customs Organisation
- Oumou Ndiaye, Project Manager, ModelSis
- Phodiso Valashia, Commissioner - Customs and Excise, Botswana Unified Revenue Authority
- Beatrice Memo, Commissioner Customs Services, Kenya Revenue Authority
- Crynos Mutendera, GM - Regional Intergration, Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Shadric Namalomba, Commissioner Customs and Excise, Malawi Revenue Authority
- Hentie van Rensburg, Executive Manager, Defence Decision Support Institute
- Sipho Khumalo, Chief Executive Officer, Cross Border Road Transport Agency
- Christine Bradley, First Secretary - Immigration, Canadian Border Management Agency
- Dr Johan Coetzee, Information Management Specialist, State Information Technology Agency
- Nkululeko Nxasana, Sales Director Southern and East Africa, Gemalto
- Martin Reeves, Manager- SA Army Portfolio, Defence Decision Support Institute
- Tan Yong Lin, Assistant Programme Development Manager, Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd