On June 24 - 26, 2014, the Soldier Equipment & Technology Expo and Summit at Fort Bragg, NC will return for its 6th year. This timely event showcases opportunities to collaborate with key decision-makers and innovators responsible for producing battle-ready soldiers, as well the ability to hear feedback directly from soldiers to determine their immediate and future needs.
Additionally, attendees are given the chance to strategize with military, academia and industry at our all new summits, Fort Bragg SOF Outlook on the 24th and Fort Bragg Acquisition Outlook on the 25th. Attendees will hear from Fort Bragg Commanders and leaders in order to ascertain ways to ensure soldiers are properly equipped with clothing, individual equipment and protection, small arms and ammo, special munitions, power, electronics, communications and more.
Reserve your spot today and you’ll be able to test the latest products including weapons and equipment from leading industry manufacturers.
EXPO PASS PERKS
- An industry showcase dedicated to Fort Bragg
- Live Fire Day
- BBQ & Beer Networking
- Expo & Presentation Theater: Access to leading military technology companies displaying the newest innovations in personal protection, firearms and more.
- Live Fire Day: Test a wide variety of unique weapons for deployment qualification and testing of armament systems. Featuring the 5th Annual Shoot House Challenge a defensive combat shooting match involving close quarters situations and room to room movement techniques based on a one person shooter scenario.
Venue & Accommodation
Venue to be confirmed
Fort Bragg, NC
More information to follow
- CAPT(Ret.) George Galdorisi, Director, SPAWAR
Fort Bragg SOF Outlook 24th June 2014
- Major General Kevin O'Connell, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4, FORSCOM, United States Army
- Lieutenant General Jeffrey Talley, Commanding General, US Army Reserve Command, United States Army
- Lieutenant General Joseph Votel, Commanding General, US Joint Special Operations Command, US Special Operations Command
Fort Bragg Acquisition Outlook 25th June 2014
- COL Michael Ceroli, Commandant Psychological Operations Regiment, Special Operations Center of Excellence, USA JFK Special Warfare Center and School
- COL Miguel Correa, Commander, 1st Special Warfare Training Group (A), USA JFK Special Warfare Center and School
- Lt. Col Robert Law Panel Member, Commander, 900th Contingency Contracting Battalion , Installation Contracting Operations - Fort Bragg
- Acquisitions Panel David Rolen, Acquisitions, USASOC , USSOCOM
- COL Michael Turello, Deputy Commanding General, US Army Special Forces Command, USSOCOM
- Lieutenant Colonel Jerry Wilson, Chief, Mobilization and Readiness, US Army Civil Affairs & Psychological Operations Command (A)
*All military speakers are tentatively confirmed pending legal clearance closer to the event