The Only Soldier Modernisation Event To Gather All Policy Makers From Active Programmes
Soldier Technology 2014 provides a vital platform for NATO and non-NATO soldier modernisation programme managers, prime contractors and suppliers to collaborate and learn how to do more with less.
What’s new for 2014?
- Conveniently placed in Prague on the 14-15 October 2014, the same week of the next plenary NATO LCG DSS to save you time and money by meeting with your peers and providers in one place
- Move away from an exhibition to an intimate and interactive conference format – giving you quality networking time to collectively solve todays soldier modernisation challenges
Why You Should Attend
Soldier Technology 2014 The Industry's Premier Event Soldier Technology 2014 is a boutique conference that delivers high-level content, and valuable networking formats to encourage collaboration between policy makers, prime contractors and suppliers.
Launched in Brussels over 12 years ago, Soldier Technology attracts hundreds of requirements setters and procurement professionals from government agencies.
Global policy makers use the event to deliver briefs to the industry and collaborate to ensure they choose the right equipment to transform to a lighter, more agile and lethal force.
Why Soldier technology is a Must Attend Event
This year the NATO group has a fixed date to hold its plenary meeting in October 16-17 in Prague when 150 national soldier modernization representatives meet. Soldier Technology is taking place the same week on 13-14 October, where you can expect excellent attendance from NATO and non NATO soldier modernisers. Make sure you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to benchmark with your peers and collaborate with leading prime contractors and suppliers.
Main topics to be explored in 2014 include:
- Reducing weight, improving mobility & developing power sources
- Redefining innovation and smart technologies
- Rethinking situational awareness and C4I
- New interoperability opportunities
- Future priorities – readying soldiers for the next operation
- Rethinking protection & weapons capabilities
- Latest programme updates
- Power energy breakthroughs
Who attends Soldier Technology: The Global Soldier Systems and Equipment Conference
Soldier Technology Conference and Exhibition appeals to all areas of soldier equipment and systems. Those responsible for developing systems and technology, procuring it and integrating it should attend the event. Below is a breakdown of who should attend and a sample of previous participants.
- Program Manager
- R&D Programme Manager
- Chief Scientist
- Chief Systems Engineer
- Team Leader
- Requirements Manager
- Head of Army Programmes
- Head of Business Development
- Chief Executive Officer
- Business Development Vice President
- Regional Business Development Manager
- Business Development Director
System Integrators / Prime Contractors
- Head of Soldier Systems
- Chief Engineer for Global Military Programs
- VP Army Programs
- Future Products Manager
- Government Sub-contractor
- Systems Architect, Soldier Modernization Technical Lead
Corinthia Hotel Prague
140 69 Praha 4
We have put together a unique HotelMap that shows our deals at nearby hotels:
Click here: https://HotelMap.com/pro/MV5P9
- Ross Jones, Land Programme Leader, British Army
- Mark Richter, Program Manager, Marine Expeditionary Rifle Squad, Marine Corps Systems Command
- Karl-Heinz Rippert, Section Leader Optics, Optronics for Ground Systems, IdZ, Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support U5.5
- Colonel Mark Jennings, Director, Diggerworks, Australian Army
- Ross Jones, Programme Leader - Dismounted Soldier Systems Programme & Delivery Directorate, DSTL
- Mike McCarthy, Director of Operations, Mission Command US Army
- Rune Nesland-Steinor, Project manager Weapons, Optics and Electronic Warfare Land Systems Division, Norwegian Defence Logistic Organisation
- Major Nygård, member of the Small Arms group, NATO and Army Combat School
- Bruce Gilchrist, Programme Manager Small Arms, Canadian DnD
- Franklin Wong, Defence Scientist, Defence R&D Canada Valcartier
- Bülent TÜDES, Programme Manager, General and Cooperative Services Programme, NATO Support Agency (NSPA)
- Tianzhi HUANG, Senior Engineer, China