We present our 3rd annual M2M for Oil and Gas conference
. The international oil and gas industry is continuously challenged by meeting production targets, ensuring safety and the respect of the environment. This conference will explore how fast and easy access to reliable information is pivotal to enable senior members of upstream and downstream oil and gas companies to appropriately focus on accurate decision-making.
Furthermore, it will provide the attendees on the notion of how underlying wireless communications can connect from remote adverse locations to the control room.
Additionally, this conference will address the assessment of transmission pipelines, the harnessing of technological advancements and will offer all the attendees invaluable knowledge on how to meet high security and efficiency standards. It will also investigate and provide solutions on how M2M and wireless communications can be effectively used for the transport and distribution of emerging oil and gas products (e.g. LNG, shale gas).
The scope of the conference is to provide the Oil and Gas Industry with accurate knowledge on :
- the Digital Oilfield and related security and technical issues
- the Role of Data Integrity as it relates to file sharing and , distribution, transport
- the Impact of Satellite Interference and Technical Limitations
- the Role of GIS Systems on E&P procedures, drilling
Benefits of Attending
- Gain Real -time visibility of all equipment and assets
- Deploy financial resources and investment more intelligently
- Respond promptly and more decisively to problems with remote assets in the Digital Oilfield
- Manage risks from supply and value chain disruptions using modelling and planning techniques
- Understand Real-time systems solutions for present and future oil and gas exploration and technical limitations in the data-rate efficiency
- Addressing Satellite Interference and battery usage
Plus an Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop | Tuesday 28th April 2015Cyber security in the context of IoT within the Oil and Gas sector
Workshop Leaders: Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance Ltd
Geraint Williams, Head of Technical Services, IT Governance, Ltd.
8.30 – 12.30
- Abraham Joseph, Founder, M2M insights
- Ajit Jaokar, Founder & Ceo, Futuretext
- Fivos Spathopoulos, Senior Geologist, Amerada Hess Gas Ltd
- Gedas Vaitkus, Director, GEOMATRIX UAB
- Luca Brutti, Senior Consultant, OTM Consulting
- Mathias Mitschanek, Researcher, Montanuniversity Leoben
- Matthew Smith, Founder & principal consultant, Fieldcloud
- Max Kroot, IOT Client Director, KPN Telecom
- Mischa Dohler, Board of Directors, Worldsensing
- Pasquale Silvestro, Partner, Tonucci & Partners (In Alliance With Mayer Brown L L P)
- Peter von Campe, Manager, IDMOG
- Petrus Gomes de Figureido e Silva, E&P IT Consultant, Petrobras
- Santosh Singh, Senior Economic Analyst, Afren plc
- Steve Lee, Managing Director, Stevenson Astrosat
- Tagbo Ndefo, Senior Technical Consultant G & G Applications, Digital I-field Solutions
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueMarriott Hotel, Regents Park
128 King Henry's Road
London, NW3 3ST