Applying business strategies to ever-changing market dynamics
After two successful years our European Bulk Liquid Storage conference
will be returning to Antwerp, Belgium, on 9th — 10th September 2015. The bulk liquid storage
market has been in constant change and it requires enhancing the effectiveness of tank terminal operations, supply chain optimisation and further investment to meet industry demands. Our two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the sector to address a need to invest in storage facilities and expansion of terminals with a focus on safety and environmental standards. Join us in Antwerp to hear more about the latest technologies, how to increasing terminals' efficiency and strategies for cost management.
Exclusive Site Visit at Zeebrugge LNG terminal - Fluxys- Tuesday 8th September 2015
During the afternoon of 8th of September 2015 a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Zeebrugge LNG terminal - Fluxys, a gateway to supply LNG into Northwestern Europe.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Key Topics Include
- European market update: current and future trends
- Impact of EU regulations
- Challenges & opportunities: LNG, shale gas & biofuels
- Technical solutions and innovations
- Bulk storage case studies
- Investing in future projects
- Tank maintenance
- Terminal operations and logistics optimisation
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Niels von Hombracht, MD and Owner, Flowcom Consultancy
- Peter Geertse, Commercial Manager, Zeeland Seaports
- Francesc Sanchez, Director General, Port Authority Of Tarragona
- Stefaan Adriaens, Commercial Manager, Gate Terminal
- Patrick Kulsen, Managing Director, PJK International B.V.
- Kai Sievers, General Manager, ENDEGS
- Ruud van Stralen, Managing Director and Owner, TankPort B.V.
- Ron Heffron, Vice President / Energy Practice Leader, Moffatt & Nichol
- Giacomo Boati, Director Energy, IHS
- Kai Sievers, Managing Director, ENDEGS
- Berry Krijbolder, Service Line Manager Tank Services, A.Hak Industrial Services
- Capt Howard N. Snaith, Master Mariner. FNI, General Manager, CDI
- Peter Dikkerboom, Sales Manager, Mercon – Storage Tank and Maintenance
- Alec Keeler, Managing Director, Loadtec Engineered Systems Ltd
- Berend Paasman, SVP Shipping, Offshore & Logistics, DNB Bank
- Natalia Rodriguez, Rosen Group
- Nereo Rodriguez, Sales & Application Engineers, John Zink
- Håkan Enarsson, Sr Business Development Manager, Emerson
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
CEOs, SVPs, Managing Directors, Technical Managers, Head Analysts, Project Managers, Operations Manager, Leading Professional Safety, Petroleum and Chemical Market Specialists, Head of LNG Department, Head of Unconventional Oil and Gas Activity, Research, Quantitative Logistics, And IT Operations, Heads Of Tank Service Divisions, Commercial Executives & Business Development Managers.
Lt. Lippenslaan 66
Antwerp, 2140 Belgium + Google Map
Phone: +32 3 235 91 91