We introduce our 15th Annual Nordic Card Market Conference
. The Nordic Card Payments industry is an area which is currently undergoing major change. There are new regulatory demands coming from the EU, which is impacting the banks business revenue models in payments meaning banks need to be more creative to ensure their services are still economically viable.
The importance of a good strategy has also never been more important as there has also been a large increase in new market players competing with the traditional banks.
Finally, Fintech is an increasingly important area for Nordic Banks to keep pace with, as new technologies including wallets, E-Signature and mobile payments are becoming available effectively increasing competition. Questions that arise from this such as customer retention and keeping the banks place in the market will be discussed in depth at this well established conference.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how to navigate the rapidly changing payment landscape
- Discuss new forms of payment including E-Signature and Cloud Wallet
- Learn how to tailor services to how your customers want to pay
- Hear from the Nordic Banks leading the way in Payment innovation
Plus Two Interactive Post-Conference Workshops | Wednesday 27th January 2016A: The Future of Payments
Workshop Leader: Robert Courtneidge, Global Head of Cards & Payments, Locke Lord LLP
8.30am - 4.00pm
B: Payments Future: What next for Cards & POS?
Workshop Leader: Luke Purser, Principle Consultant, PSE Consulting
8.30am - 12.30pm
- Bob Ford, Industry Expert in the UK's Payment Sector, Bob Ford Associates
- David Rockliff, Head of Payments, Tesco Bank
- Francesco Burelli, Consultant, Innovalue Management Advisors
- Francisco Hartmann, Deputy Head of Market Integration Division, European Central Bank
- Henrik Bergman, Senior Manager, SEB Merchant Banking
- Jes Rasmussen, Senior Advisor, Business Development, Eurocard AB
- Jukka Salonen, COO, Nordea
- Kari Kemppainen, Advisor, Bank Of Finland
- Luke Purser, Principle Consultant, PSE Consulting
- Magnus Eneskär, Process Manager, Card and Payment, Sparebanken Öresund
- Mårten Barkman, Managing Director, Scandinavia, PayPal
- Martin Ten Houten, HExecutive Director, Nordic and Baltics, Visa Europe
- Michiel Van Doeveren, Senior policy advisor, Cash and payment systems, De Nederlandsche Bank N V
- Peter Dalsgaard, Development Director, Danske Bank
- Robert Courtneidge, Global Head of Cards and Payments, Locke Lord
- Thomas Glimstedt, Head of Payments, Länsfösäkingar Bank
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend
The core audience for the conference will come from banks, card issuers, mobile telecom, and non-bank payments market entrants with responsibility for the following:
- Card Services
- Payment Systems and Infrastructure
- Product Development
- Marketing Contactless
- NFC m-payments Card Services
- Payments Innovation and Strategy
VenueRadisson Blu Royal Hotel