Comprehensive Market Analysis To Establish The Necessary Design Changes To The Existing Model
Our 9th Energy Storage 2019 Conference
will be taking place on the 23rd and 24th of January in Brussels, Belgium.
The conference will bring together senior representatives from European energy suppliers, developers of storage technologies and suppliers energy storage services, policy regulators and industry associations, market analysts and consultants, research organizations and institutes, distributions network and transmission service operators, financial investments companies and governmental representatives.
The two day event will provide excellent opportunities to learn from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise on overcoming the current challenges to managing energy storage
projects and services.
You will also have the chance to network with industry leaders from across the entire value chain, to maximise the opportunities arising in the energy production and supply market, whilst also discovering the latest technologies and solutions that facilitate the development of energy storage facilities.
You are kindly invited to the first European Energy Storage Conference
of the year to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in the essential areas of the energy storage sector.
- Storage of energy guiding the convergence of the energy storage sector
- Stakeholders' perspective on adoption and integration of energy storage facilities
- Analysing the technical developments and performance of energy storage solutions
- System operational challenges and optimizing supply
- Energy storage addressing CO2 emission levels
- Policy and regulatory changes needed
- Financial considerations and monetizing energy storage
- Accelerating the development of energy storage facilities
During the afternoon of Tuesday, the 22nd of January 2019, a limited number of conference participants will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive dual site-visit to the Laborelec Battery Lab in Linkebeek and the Drogenbos Battery Park.
There is no extra charge to join the site visits, although places are limited and allocated to conference delegates on first come first served basis.
We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment and to also confirm your attendance for the site-visit, when you are registering your participation to the conference.
Who Will Attend?
Senior representatives and stakeholders from across the entire value chain representing
- Power Generating Companies and Energy Suppliers
- Developers of Energy Storage Technologies
- TSOs & DNOs
- Financial Investment Groups
- Governmental Representatives
- Policy regulators
- Consultants and Market Analysts
- Academia and Research Institutes