More and more organizations are looking to technology to provide a competitive edge.
At the same time, IT faces an ever-growing array of challenges, from demands for innovation and transformation to cloud migration to digitalization. Smart IT departments are facing these challenges head on and changing the way they do business -- by adopting IT Financial Management.
Our 14th Annual premier IT Financial Management Week
gives IT & Finance leaders a thorough grounding in ITFM, including the tools they need to measure, track, optimize, and communicate IT's bottom-line impact at a whole new level of detail. You'll come away with the practical knowledge and inspiration needed to transform your IT function from an opaque cost center to a valued business partner.
Interactive format for 2019!
- Interactive Discussion Groups - Our facilitated, small group discussions optimize peer-to-peer learning on some of the hottest ITFM topics, including Planning, Business Transformation, and Cloud.
- Old-Timers and First-Timers Clubs - Whether you're joining us for the first time or are an ITFM Week veteran, we're adding more networking time in to get to know your fell first timers and veterans in a more intimate speed-networking setting!
- Benchmarking Survey - See how you compare to peer organizations in terms of your "run-the-business" and "change-the-business" IT spending ratio.
2019 Program Will Include
Our distinguished speaker faculty will highlight proven approaches to quantify, maximize, and communicate the value of technology investments, including how to:
- Get back on track after a lackluster implementation
- Improve driver-based forecasting
- Showback & Chargeback like a pro
- Connect IT with the business value it creates to demonstrate ROI and justify further investment
- Successfully digitally transform your business through ITFM
- Develop frameworks for weighing trade-offs among cost, performance, and risk to enable informed decision making
"This event was a great opportunity to discuss our issues and find out what issues others were experiencing. I really enjoyed the group discussions."
Supervisor of Accounting and Support, Hennepin County, MN
"Helped me understand where other companies are in relation to mine on a number of important issues."
Director, Financial Analysis for IT Finance, Liberty Mutual
"I am not alone. There are many facing same challenges - i.e. Businesses don't understand IT, don't want to understand, so we have to change conversations to what we do different to improve our business."
Executive Director, Technology and Development Finance, Time Warner Enterprise Infrastructure Services
- Ruben Muniz, ITFM Lead, JM Family Enterprises
- Asif Bhaidu, Senior Partner - Information Technology, Ogilvy & Mather
- Paul Matthews, Director of Finance, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Jennifer Garcia, IT Financial Advisor, American Family Insurance
- Dipak Javiya, Global Infrastructure Business Strategy & Operations, Linkedin
- Ekiti Lowe, IT Finance Director, Duke University Health System
- Olga Timofeyeva-Vogt, Sr. Manager - Technology Business Management (TBM) Lead, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Ted Townsend, Director, Operations Finance and Technology Business Management Office, Asurion Corporation
- Joe Mitchell, Business Operations Manager, LinkedIn
- Pia Wakefield, Lead Program Manager Data Management & Business Intelligence, Ciena
- Robert Mischianti, Chief Evangelist, Nicus Software
- Manik Patil, Modernization Evangelist, AIG
- Steve Morley, Technology Business Manager, Intermountain Healthcare
- Janine Reid, Finance Manager, Duke University Health System
- Josue Batista, Technology Strategy Manager, HM Health Solutions
- Davit Avagyan, Senior Financial Controller, Freddie Mac
- Alonso Martinez, Senior IT Expense Analyst, American National Insurance
- Velincia Jones, Technology Business Operations, VISA
- Kendra Coates, Finance Director, Office of Information Technology State of Maine
- Sebastien Masclet, Director, Technology Business Management, Hearst Technology
- Kathy Rudy, Partner, ISG
- Jarod Greene, VP, Product Marketing, Apptio
Pre-Conference Workshops Day
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019Conference Day One
- Thursday, April 25th, 2019Conference Day Two
- Friday, April 26th, 2019
VenueGrand Wyndham Chicago Riverfront
Sophisticated Downtown Hotel on the Iconic Chicago River
Escape the hustle and bustle of the Windy City in this thoughtfully appointed hotel suites and rooms in downtown Chicago. With sweeping views of the city skyline and Chicago River, plus plush oversized hotel rooms and suites, Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront provides the ideal home base for exploring this great city. All accommodations at this riverfront hotel in Chicago are outfitted with the latest modern amenities like complimentary high-speed Internet access, iPod docking stations, and 37-inch plasma screen TVs. Take in the dazzling views of downtown and the Chicago River from the Deluxe rooms.
The special room rate of $215 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 312-346-7100 and give the group name IQPC IT Financial Management. You must make your reservation no later than April 9th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. You can also use the booking link below to make a reservation online.Click here to book now!Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.