As medical device manufacturers often operate using unique sales structures to target a niche market, many will not pursue traditional marketing strategies, but rather a tailored approached to communicate with their audience in a more meaningful way. A successful medical devices campaign involves communicating with healthcare professionals about the value of your product before targeting consumers directly. However, with rising public enthusiasm for wearable health sensors and increasing connectivity amongst IoT devices, marketing of medical devices requires well-informed digital strategies for engagement.
Built on a foundation of seven years of timely and informative content the 8th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices West conference
is an integral part of our industry-leading Digital Marketing for Medical Devices
series. Organizations, both large and small, will share insights on how they are communicating to their market about the groundbreaking devices they offer. This conference is designed to provide tactical presentations that can serve as a roadmap to implementing similar programming at your organization.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Network with other medical device marketers who are facing similar challenges and opportunities so you can learn from one another in a more casual setting.
- Learn about recent successes and failures presented by stakeholders who lived through them in order to identify new opportunities and proactively anticipate roadblocks
- Participate in discussions around integrating sales and marketing to develop more cohesive outreach, reduce duplicative work and open communication to ensure departments are learning from one another
- Demonstrate value in a meaningful way to key customer bases, whether they be financially-driven executives at hospitals, clinically-driven surgeons, and healthcare providers, or patients who are motivated by several different factors
- Participate in the industry's leading event series that provides you with unparalleled networking opportunities, insights you can't get anywhere else, and access to vendors and solution providers who can help you develop and execute marketing strategies that stand out
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for medical device professionals whose responsibilities include:
- Digital Marketing/eMarketing
- Multichannel Marketing/Integrated Marketing
- Brand/Product Marketing
- Upstream or Downstream Marketing
- Account-Based Marketing
- Market Research
- Web Management
- Advertising and Promotions
- Social Media
This program is also of interest to:
- Component Suppliers
- Marketing Service Providers
- Interactive Marketing Providers
- Advertising Agencies
- Technology Experts
- Gerard Bradley, Vice President of Sales, EPSILON
- Kristie Burns, Chief Marketing Officer and Business Development, CALA HEALTH
- Aly Cash, Associate Product Manager, NEUROPACE INC
- A.J. Ghergich, Chief Technology Officer, DEVICEPHARM | BRaDO
- Heather Glass, Principal Demand Generation Strategist, MITG (MINIMALLY INVASIVE THERAPIES GROUP), MEDTRONIC
- Heidi Glasser, Senior Marketing Manager, NEUROPACE INC
- Steve Goldsmith, Vice President of Marketing, SANOVAS, INC.
- Tatsiana Gremyachinskiy, Digital Marketing Manager, ABBOTT VASCULAR
- Todd Hartley, CEO, WIREBUZZ
- Omar Khateeb, Director of Growth Marketing and Branding, POTRERO MEDICAL
- Mike Krachon, VP Sales and Marketing, ISORAY MEDICAL INC
- Todd A. Laderach, Group Manager, Customer Marketing, ROCHE DIABETES CARE, INC.
- Reena Mishra, Director, Product Marketing, SI-BONE, INC
- Rob Muller, Digital Marketing Manager, Strategy and Communications, ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS CORP.
- Annemarie O'Brien, Global Downstream Product Manager, BIO-RAD LABORATORIES
- Robin Palley, SVP, Strategic Consulting, EPSILON
- Austin Phillips, Chief Marketing Officer, PRECISION
- Emily Seo, Market Development Manager, INTERSECT ENT INC.
- Gail Somar, Director of Corporate Marketing, BICAKCILAR AS
- Mary-Jayne Trainor, Senior Manager, Corporate Social Media, INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC
- Nicholas Wanliss, Digital Marketing Specialist, ENT, MEDTRONIC
- Victorria Wytcherley, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Lead - Sleep & Respiratory Care, PHILIPS
Marketing and Sales Collaboration Day
- April 24, 2019Conference Day One
- April 25, 2019Conference Day Two
- April 26, 2019
The Westgate Hotel
1055 Second Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
To make reservations, please call 1-800-522-1564 and request the negotiated rate for ExL's 8th Devices West. To make make reservations online Click Here
The group rate is available until April 2, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.