Transforming your Indirect & Direct Spend: The event for CPOs and Heads of Procurement
Failing to position your role as a valuable business partner in a year of radical digital transformation could make your team expendable.
Is your team creating optimum value? Are you offering business insights and innovative execution?
To find out how your team measure up against the world's top spenders, connect and participate in in-depth discussions at ProcureCon Europe
that could define the future of your business and accelerate your career.
ProcureCon 2019 Numbers At A Glance
- 280+ Procurement Professionals joining us in Barcelona
- 65 Thought-Leading Speakers from across the globe showcasing Pioneering Procurement Projects
- 2 Exclusive Networking Receptions
- 25 Hours of Invaluable Networking Across 3 Interactive Days
- Connecting you to more leaders from more top companies than anyone else. Connect with 280+ Industry Leading Global Companies: This is where you really find out what the leading companies are doing so you can ready your procurement strategies for today and tomorrow.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Learn From 65+ Leaders in Procurement: Here is where you take part in small working discussion groups so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- More focused on your specific procurement needs than any other event. Solve Your Biggest Challenges: With an agenda built on 75+ research interviews with procurement leaders every challenge and opportunity you face will be addressed.
Be Inspired. Learn From:
Our CPOs and speakers represent the most influential leaders from the World's Top Spenders
- Christophe Villain, Global Head of Procurement Excellence, Nestle
- Alex Muir, CPO Downstream, BP
- Pat Baffaro, Senior Director Strategy & Planning Global Indirect Procurement, HP
- Sanjay Mehta, VP Global Procurement, Nokia
- Roger Gonourie, Global Head of Sourcing, Swiss Re
- Michelle Baker, CPO, KPN
- Robert Huter, VP Procurement, Bosch
- Karen Mansell, Senior VP Procurement, Bayer
- Phil Thomas, MD - Global Head of Sourcing, Barclays
- Bodo Bokaemper, Global VP Procurement Digitalisation, BMW
VenueHesperia Tower Barcelona
Gran Via, 144, 08907
Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Should you require accommodation for the duration of ProcureCon Europe 2019, we have arranged an exclusive discount with the Hotel Hesperia Barcelona Tower of EUR183.19 + City tax per Superior Double room per night including breakfast. To book please click here
We would advise you book sooner rather than later as rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis.Please note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.