600+ Attendees. 80% Practitioners. 60+ Sessions. One Unforgettable Experience.
If you're looking to experience a transformative educational experience, where you will not only walk away with a set of roadmaps from and benchmarks with your direct peers in the trenches with you, look no further.
Our customizable program lets you choose your own adventure! From basic Robotic Process Automation pilots, to more advanced cloud based software, to utilizing Artificial Intelligence for both back office and revenue generating activities, our use case-based event will give you tons of ideas for what's possible.
Our 2019 program continued its trend of growth every year in its 5 year history. Join us in 2020 and see what thousands of your peers working in RPA, Machine Learning, Data-Driven decision-making, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots, - and more - have already experienced.
Risk & Regulation Focus Day
- As IA projects become more complex they gain the attention of risk. The fact is that texting still requires multi-step approvals because of outdated regulations begging to answer the question - how do organizations stay on the right side of this while still dealing with advancing regulations? The risk & regulation focus day will cover this and more to keep you on the right track!
Women In Tech
- It's time for women & allies to unite! IA Week is dedicating to celebrate women in tech and driving forward equality in the workplace. Join us at our breakfast celebrating women, workshop on diversity and inclusion, and our interactive dicussion group on "The Future of Work for Women."
- Our speakers are more than just automation SME's! IA Week' Digital Disruptors are made up on directors, project leads, and ground breakers who are navigating the practicalities of automation in their own departments in real time.
2020 Thought Leaders
- Bridgette L. Ridgeway, Chief of Staff, Inventory Intelligence and Head of Solution Lifecycle Portfolio Management Office (PMO), Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls
- Trey Robinson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
- Lee Coulter, CEO, Transform AI
- Chuck Hanebuth, CTO, Transform AI
- Brad DeMent, Partner, ScottMadden
- Adeel Fudda, Intelligent Automation Director, Mars
- Hassan Tetteh, Health Mission Chief, Department of Defense
- Matt Carbonara, Managing Director, Venture Investing, Citi Ventures
- Jill Finlayson, Director, Women in Technology Initiative, University of California
- Derek Roberti, VP of Technology, Cognigy
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueChicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Avenue, 60611
Chicago, IL, USA
Trendy and trendsetting, the 4-star Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile provides chic comfort in a vibrant city center location. Relax in beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, featuring modern furnishings, thoughtful amenities and exceptional views of the city and Lake Michigan. Stroll Mag Mile and visit one-of-a-kind boutiques and celebrated attractions, including Shedd Aquarium, Wrigley Field, Navy Pier and United Center. Host your most important events in 64,647 square feet of versatile function space, enhanced by expert planners, custom catering and on-site meeting services. After a day exploring the Windy City, treat yourself to farm-to-table cuisine that celebrates nature's seasonal bounty, and the Midwest's gastronomic heritage at Harvest and Rush Street Bar & Lounge, our on-site restaurants. Travel brilliantly when you stay at Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, placing the best of the city at your doorstep.Group Rate
: We've negotiated a discounted hotel room rate of $254.00 per night + tax specifically for IA Week attendeesHow to Book
: To book your room, please identify you are part of the IQPC Intelligent Automation Chicago 2020 group to ensure the special rate (based on availability). The group rate is available three days pre and post event based on group rate availability. Please make your reservation before Monday, July 20th, 2020 in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate. After Monday, July 20th, 2020, hotel rooms will be offered on a space-available basis at the prevailing rate.Reservations Phone
: 1-877-303-0104Reservations Link
: https://book.passkey.com/event/50039556/owner/1361/homePlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.