We are delighted and excited to announce CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse conference
with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 17-18 May 2022.
In face of increasing CO2 emissions causing the global warming, reaching net-zero and decarbonization goals set for 2050 seems difficult. We are constantly looking for pathways to more sustainable future, CO2 capturing and reusing it in everyday use products like fuels, chemicals or building materials is certainly one of them.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Join us for latest market news, excellent keynote speakers and technical insights.
- National policies and latest European regulations
- Fit for 55 package and its influence on the technology development
- Carbon capture project financing
- Latest CCS projects updates - case studies
- Reusing CO2 for fuels, chemicals & building materials production
- Commercialisation of carbon capture technologies - opportunities and challenges
- Monitoring technologies developments - increasing storage safety
- Latest improvements in carbon capture,storage and utilization technologies
- Transportation solutions, copmression, handling & distribution
- Impact of CCS on reaching climate protection goals
Why you should join the CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2022
During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the carbon capture technology. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get an opportunity to network and exchange views with industry leaders.
Who should attend
European CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2022 Conference
will bring together top-level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, transportation companies, renewable energy consultancies and others.
- Björn Fredriksson Möller, St1
- Cecilia Mondelli, Sulzer
- Benoit Englebert, Keppel Seghers
- Anton Kamolz, Norsk e-Fuel
- Tim Naervig, Ammongas
- John Cosmo Dwelle, Landwärme
- Mohamed Magdeldin, Sumitomo SHI FW
- Christiaan Nijst, Value Maritime
- Jacob H. Simonsen, A.R.C.
- Gianluca di Federico, Baker Hughes
- Gal Levin, SGTech
- Erik Rylander, Stockholm Exergi
- Dr Brian Higgins, Babcock & Wilcox
- Jannicke Gerner Bjerkas, Fortum Oslo Varme
- Henrik Lyhne, Pentair
- Olivia Powis, CCSA
- Jørgen Peter Jensen, COWI
- Morten Poulsen, Evida
- Alexander Ryhl, Ammongas
- Luigi Tomasi, Giammarco-Vetrocoke
- Thomas H. Christensen, DTU
- Mostyn Brown, AFRY
- Peter Gunning, O.C.O Technology
- Christian Schweitzer, bse methanol GmbH
- Cathrine Ringstad, SINTEF
- Zoltan Elek, Landwärme
- Anders Mønsted, Advansor
- Mikkel K. Niss, C4
- Karl Hauptmeier, Norsk e-Fuel
- Gunnar Holen, Nordic Blue Crude
- Tudy Bernier, CO2 Value Europe
- Sjoerd Raijmans, SkyNRG
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Molestien 11, 2450
VenueLying on the islands of Zeeland and Amager, Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark and one of the world’s most environmentally friendly cities, is certainly a wonderful destination for any kind of traveler.
The hotel will be located in the city center location. The exact venue will be announced about 2 months before the event. Locating majority of our bioenergy events in Copenhagen currently we are looking at participants numbers to choose the best venue.