An Outlook of Gasification Applications and Market Future and ProspectsOur 5th Annual Gasification Summit, taking place on 23rd and 24th of March 2016 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive panel discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.
Successful series of gasification eventsOur Gasification 2016 Summit, is the fifth annual version of our gasification conferences. After the success of 2015 event, which took place in Prague, Czech Republic, including a site visit at Sokolovska Uhelna's IGCC Power Plant, in 2016 a limited number of conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive site visit at RWE/Essent Amer Power Plant.
- Introductive market overview, drivers and regulatory update
- Waste gasification outlook
- Recent developments in the area of Gas Clean-up
- Gasification for chemical and fuels production
- Case studies: Biomass gasification, challenges and success stories
- Coal gasification technologies in EU and overseas
- Application, strengths and weaknesses of different technologies
- Market future and prospects
- UCG: Commercialisation of this technology challenges
Site VisitExclusive RWE/Essent Amer Power Plant Site Visit - Tuesday 22nd March 2016
During the afternoon of 22nd of March 2016 up to 40 conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit RWE/Essent Amer Power Plant. It is one of RWE's larger production sites, with combined capacity of 1245 megawatts which is enough to supply around 3 million households with electricity each year. Amer Power Plant can also produce 600 megawatts of heat which is used for district heating as far as Tilburg and Breda and for heating greenhouses.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Who Will Attend?
- Energy Companies
- Oil Refiners
- Petrochemical Companies
- Technical Service Providers
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Directors, Managers & Senior Engineers of:
- Clean Coal Technology
- Research & Development
- New Technologies
- Renewable Strategy
- Sustainable Technologies
- Business Development
Rotterdam, 3012 CM
Phone: +31 10 710 8000
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Alison Kerester, Executive Director, Gasification Technologies Council
- Thomas von Kossak, Technology Manager Gas/Oil Gasification & Hydrogen, Shell
- Khalid Gazlan, Senior Manager Jazan IGCC, Aramco Oversea Company
- Juhani Isaksson, Director, Gasification And Pyrolysis Systems, Valmet
- Claudio Allevi, Industrial Development Manager, Saras S.p.A
- Stanislav Kapr, Chief Engineer, Sokolovska Uhelna, Pravni Nastupce a.s.
- Rolf Ljunggren, CEO, Cortus Energy AB
- Lisa Dyson, CEO, Kiverdi
- Mathieu Ourliac, Combustion And Thermal Industry Engineer, ENGIE
- Walter Howard, CEO, Alter NRG / Westinghouse Plasma Corp
- Juergen Karg, Head Of Business Development IGCC, Siemens Power And Gas Division
- Robin Zwart, Technology And Product Development Manager, Royal Dahlman
- Reinhard Rauch, Senior Researcher, Bioenergy2020+/Technical University Vienna
- Christiaan van der Meijden, Process & Mechanical Engineer,Biomass Energy Engineering
- Berend J. Vreugdenhil, Innovation Manager Gasification, ECN
- Matti Nieminen, Principal Scientist, VTT Technical Research Centre Of Finland
- Chris Higman, Principal, Higman Consulting GmbH
- Krzysztof Stańczyk, HUGE2 Project coordinator & Central Mining Institute
- Marc Mostade, MD, Most Coal Enginnering
- Jan Stambasky, President, European Biogas Association
- Giuliano Grassi, Secretary General, EUBIA ľ European Biomass Industry Association
- Joakim Lundgren, Director, Swedish Centre for Biomass Gasification & Associate Professor, Luleň University of Technology
- Professor PV Aravind, TU Delft