We are delighted to announce Oil and Gas Cyber Security 2016
. An estimated 250% rise in reported industrial control system incidents over the past four years suggests that the oil and gas companies now more than ever need to strengthen their cyber security
units. Perfect security for any successful company is impossible. Inevitably, some doors need to be left open. The question the oil and gas companies are currently faced with is which ones are worth leaving open, and how, when open, are they best monitored to ensure the highest level of security in the company.
This conference will discuss where and how oil and gas companies should invest in their cyber security
. Special focus will be on how companies can optimise the security of their industrial control systems. Strategy is key and therefore the conference will explain how companies can implement the best security strategy. Threat intelligence, threat analytics and many other industry hot topics will be addressed.
The cyber security
of a company is only as strong as its weakest link. Therefore this conference will examine how companies can raise awareness of cyber security
across the whole company and to each and every employee.
Benefits of Attending
- Discuss the relationship between cyber security and physical security and why this is so significant in the energy sector
- Hear case studies from the oil and gas companies themselves
- Learn the best way to invest in cyber security in your companies and how to build an effective security strategy. Special focus will be on the supply chain and the reporting line.
- Listen to the latest regulation updates in European countries.
Plus Two Half-Day Post-Conference Workshops | Wednesday 29th June 2016A: Establishing an ICS cyber security programme for the oil and gas sector and detect all kinds of cyber incidents
Workshop Leader: Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters
08.30 - 12.20B: Applied cyber security in the oil and gas industry: Let’s play a serious game of cyber chess. From risk assessment and vendor selection to continuous monitoring and optimisation
Workshop Leader: Arthur Van der Wees, Managing Director, Arthurs Legal
13.30 - 17.20
- Andrew Wadsworth, Managing Consultant, Global Energy & Utilities, Pa Consulting
- Arthur Van der Wees, Managing Director, Arthurs Legal
- Bethany Yates, Energy Sector, CERT-UK
- Chris Hankin, Director of the Institute for Security Science and Technology and a Professor of Computing Science, Imperial College London
- Damiano Bolzoni, COO and owner, SecurityMatters B.V.
- Daniel Selman, Cyber Industry and Information Security Policy Deputy Head, Ministry of Defence
- Franco Tessarollo, Security Manager, Hera
- Heli Tiirmaa-Klaar, Cyber Security Policy Advisor, European External Action Service (EEAS)
- Johan Rambi, Privacy & Security Officer, Alliander
- Lhoussain Lhassani, Senior Specialist, Stedin Netbeheer BV
- Paul Louis Iske, Proffessor, Maastricht University
- Pieter Jansen, CEO and Co-Founder, Cybersprint
- Rob Bos, CEO, PIMS International B.V.
- Rob Bos, Risk Management Consultant, Gasunie
- Robert Bond, Head of Data Protection & Cyber Security Group, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
- Ruud Denneman, Control & safety specialist, Total E&P Nederland B V
- Siv Hilde Houmb, Associate Professor II, NISlab, Gjøvik University College
- Trajce Dimkov, Senior Manager, Deloitte
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- EMEA Lead, Risk and Compliance Solutions
- Global Data Steward & Technologist
- Group IT Manager
- Technical Director
- Group Security Adviser
- ICT infrastructure specialist
- ICT Manager
- Information & Cyber Security Consultant
- IS Risk and Security Manager
- Network Management Solutions
VenueMovenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11