Applying business strategies to ever-changing market dynamics
After three successful years of our European Bulk Liquid Storage conference
we are proud to announce that the fourth edition will take place on the 7th & 8th September in Tarragona, Spain.
Our two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the sector to address a need to invest in storage facilities and expansion of terminals, with a focus on safety and environmental standards. Join us in Tarragona to hear more about latest technologies, how to increasing terminal efficiency and strategies for cost management.
- European Market Update
- Storage Terminal Hubs
- Logistics & Connections
- Sustainability & Safety in Bulk Liquid Storage
- The Impact of the Petrochemical and Refining Industry
- Challenges & opportunities: Shale Gas, LNG & Biofuels
- Latest Trends in Trading
- Case Studies & Latest Technical Developments
Come and join us for an exclusive Site Visit at Port of Tarragona, the most integrated chemical and logistical hub in the Mediterranean.
During the afternoon of Tuesday 6th September 2016 take the opportunity to visit Port of Tarragona for free!
In just a few hours you will visit the facilities and terminals, learn about the most attractive chemical cluster in Southern Europe, enhance your chance of creating business opportunities and network with senior executives from the industry.
- Introduction of Port of Tarragona and Chemical Cluster ChemMed
- Networking session - refreshment and canapes
- Tour around the port facilities, its terminals and the industrial chemical complex
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit! However spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. So please save the date and register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
- Genoveva Climent, Commercial Manager, Port of Tarragona
- Montiano Blom, Business Development Director, Suris
- Nuria Blasco, Terminal Manager, TEPSA
- Joser Forcadell, Commercial & CS Director, Vopak Terquimsa
- Peter Geertse, Commercial Manager, Zeeland Seaport
- Thomas Walbroehl, Application Specialist – Pumps, Crane CPE-DEPA
- Hakan Enarsson, Manager Product Marketing, Emerson Process Management
- Albert Espinel, Tank Management Sales Manager, Emerson Process Management
- Rob Luijendijk, Managing Director, Downstream B.V.
- Mike van Cronenburg, CEO, Petrol Storage Broker
- Howard Snaith, General Manager, CDI
- Miquel Roca, Managing Partner, Blas de Lezo Abogados
- Bettine Enderle, Partner, Enderle Environmental Law
- Hugo Huges, Founder, Toptank
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who will attend?
CEOs, SVPs, Managing Directors, Technical Managers, Head Analysts, Project Managers, Operations Manager, Leading Professional Safety, Petroleum and Chemical Market Specialists, Head of LNG Department, Head of Unconventional Oil and Gas Activity, Research, Quantitative Logistics, IT Operations, Heads of Tank Service Divisions, Commercial Executives & Business Development Managers.
VenueVenue to be confirmed