We are proud to announce the Air Missile Defence Technology Conference
which will be taking place in Prague on the 24th and 25th October 2016 in Czech Republic.
This conference programme will provide updates on capabilities and requirements from national militaries on their Air Missile Defence
programs, the challenges associated with developing those programs, the importance of interoperability between nations to ensure a cost efficient and effective Air Missile Defence
strategy, as well as the growing importance of interoperability within technological systems to ensure a swift transaction from existing to new AMD
platforms. These topics will be addressed by military speakers, solution makers, and, crucially, industry technological experts on hand to provide the latest information in developments within Air Missile Defence Technology
Military forces are looking to combat the complex threats posed by a wide range of missiles and ensure the security of their own territory. Currently, this is perhaps more prevalent in Eastern Europe than anywhere else with rising tensions being met with a demand for advances and developments in Air Missile Defence Technology
. Therefore, our Air Missile Defence Technology Conference
will explore the strategies and technologies required to develop next generation capability in this vital area of national defence.
Benefits of Attending
- Meet and network with military and industry decision makers as well as technological experts in Air Missile Defence Technology
- Hear the very latest technological developments from research and industry experts, who are enhancing Air Missile Defence Technology effectiveness
- Explore ways in which interoperability between nations and technological systems can be developed to maximise the proficiency of Air Missile Defence strategies and technology.
- Gain an accurate update on AMD programs across Europe and the United States.
Plus A Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop | 26th October 2016 The Benefits of a Truly Integrated Air and Missile Defence System
Workshop Leader: Colonel (Retired) Jimmy Jenkins, Director, IAMD and Land C4I Systems, Missile Defence and Protective Systems, Northrop Grumman
8.30 - 12.00
- Colonel (Retd) Gil Shalev, Business Development & Marketing Manager, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Colonel (Retired) Jimmy Jenkins, Director, IAMD and Land C4I Systems, Missile Defence and Protective Systems, Northrop Grumman
- Colonel Janell Eickhoff, Commander 10th Army Air and Missile Defence Command, US Army Europe
- Colonel Jaroslaw Ackermann, Chief of the Air Defence Branch , Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Jill Long, Commander of 603 AOC/CC, US Air Force Europe
- Colonel Ladislav Dovhun, Ground Based Air Defence Brigade Commander, Air Force, Slovakian Armed Forces
- Colonel Vladimir Barca, Commander 25 Air Defence Missile Regiment, Czech Air Force, Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Wolfgang Rasquin, Deputy Commander GE SAM WING 1, German Air Force
- Dr Filippo Gemma, General Manager, GM Spazio
- Dr Thomas Karako, Senior Fellow, International Security Program/Director, Missile Defence Project, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Lieutenant Colonel Ferenc Konczol, SAM WING 12 'Arrabona', Hungarian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Zwarts, Head of the NLD GBAMD Knowledge Center, Royal Netherlands Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Jan Farlik, Designated Chief of Department of Air Defence Systems, Department of Air Defence Systems, University of Defence
- Major Ovidijus Pilitauskas, Chief of Staff of Air Defence Battalion, Lithuanian Air Force
- Major General (Retd) Punch Moulton, Vice Presidet, Defense Support, Defense Suppport and Cyber Strategies, Stellar Solutions, Inc
- Mr (Col Retired) Alan Burke, Chief, IAMD Division, Directorate of Operations and Strategic Deterrence, HQ U.S. Air Forces in Europe-Africa, USAF
- Mr Andrey Vakhovsky, Director, Tetraedr
- Mr Bart van der Graaff, Capabilities Manager TBMD/MD and Senior Operational Advisor for IAMD, Thales Nederland
- Mr Ian Spillane, Business Area Chief Engineer, Mission Support, Lockheed Martin UK Ampthill Ltd
- Mr Jakub Cimoradsky, Staff Officer, Integrated Air and Missile Defence Section, NATO International Staff
- Mr Joakim Lewin, Manager Army Programmes, FMV
- Mr Karl Hebert, USEUCOM OPIR/MW Executive Agent, A3Z- Integrated Air and Missile Defense Division, United States Air Force Europe (USAFE)
- Mr Lars Krogh Vammen, Business Development Manager, Weibel Scientific A/S
- Mr Peter Woodmansee, Chief, Integrated Air & Missile Defence , HQ U.S European Command
- Mr Riki Ellison, Chairman and Founder, Missile Defence Advocacy Alliance
The agenda is available as PDF under dwonloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend
- Head of Ground Based Air Defence (GBAD) department
- Chief of GBAD
- Head of Air Missile Defence Programmes
- Counter Rocket, Artillery and Mortar (CRAM) program managers
- System Integrator Manager
- Missile System Developer
- Radar System Manufacturers
VenueDorint Hotel Don Giovanni Prague
Prague 3, Czech Republic